dear person who thinks it's right.

When you tell someone "Stop eating," even if it's a joke, it's still offensive and it still hurts. Especially when two years before, they had an eating disorder because they were told to stop eating because they were fat. Look, "I'M CHOKING" is something I usually say on the group chat, in case you didn't notice, because I always say that. I always have food, a drink, or air with me so of course if someone says something funny, I'm going to choke, or wheeze, or 'die' or say, 'I CAN'T BREATHE!" but it's a figure of speech.

Do people actually die when they say "OMFG IN DYING SYAJAGAJAH" or "I'M DEAD BDHSKAGSJWG". No. You wanna know how I know? Because I say this on a daily basis and you know this. But when you start to say, "Stop eating"... That's when shit gets fucked up.

You don't tell anyone to stop eating. You don't have the right to tell anyone that. They could take it personally and actually stop eating. I know because I actually stopped eating for a good two months back in my 5th grade year. All I drank was water and ate saltine crackers, honestly. But I was disgusted with myself even with just one.

So, NO. IT'S NOT RIGHT TO TELL A PERSON TO STOP EATING EVEN IF YOU DIDN'T MEAN IT. Do you even have feelings? Do you know how someone feels when you say something like that?! I've been pissed for about a WHOLE WEEK BECAUSE OF YOU. I'VE BEEN THINKING ABOUT WHAT YOU SAID. IT HURTS.

You don't tell someone who had an eating disorder to stop eating even if you're joking. Because it't not a joke. And it's not funny.