ABOUT YULEANNA.

hey, i'm yuleanna. honestly, don't expect me to give you a whole list of my hobbies or anything of the matter. here's a couple of things you need to know:

one. | my full name is yuleanna lewis-oken. yes, as in simon lewis, the vampire/daylighter from shadowhunters and oliver oken from hannah montana. i am basically their love child.

two. | i have a deep love for roleplaying and will roleplay for anything involving shadowhunters or old disney. or any of my likes, honestly.

three. | i am a part of a squad called the disney squad. we trademark spelling mistakes, talk in all caps, and are constantly pretending we are our characters.

four. | i am very protective of my friends and if you mess with them, i will kindly throw you a small lil paragraph on pm or on your message board, explaining why hate is not the answer and why you shouldn't mess with this specific person.

five. | i am in a relationship with alberto rosende and mitchel musso, but they haven't found out yet, so shhhh.

six. | i listen to hannah montana, ruelle, mitchel musso, miley cyrus, and emily osment on a continuous loop and it annoys my parents. a lot.

seven. | a song i'm currently addicted to is fragile world by alberto rosende because it has a very unique sound to it and alberto's voice is just so soothing and beautiful.

and that is basically i care on sharing for now.

—YOUR DORKY VAMPIRE FRIEND,
YULEANNA