The deceased meme

It had been... Wait hold on, why am I making a new part to this? This entire story was just a shitfest of old memes. Well, whatever. I'm bored so i may as well.

It had been 2 years since I got sniped by The_Bollock_Wanker when he was on a different server on a different map. It was time for REVENGE (again)! I joined the 2fort server and went looking for Wanker. He wasn't in the battlements as usual, which I found a bit suspicious. I checked his spawn. "DING DONG OPEN THE MCFREAKING FREAK UP!" I screeched. No response. I decided to check in his Intel room. "Perhaps he went engineer so he could camp me out" I thought to myself as I made my way down the spiral staircase. I turned the corner into the basement, clutching my rifle tightly like that one kid from Charlie Brown clutches his blue blanket. I entered the Intel room, and to my surprise I saw a hoovy sitting in the corner of the room, holding a sandwich and wearing a winter hat. "Where's Bollock_Wanker?" I asked him. He attempted to answer, but he was using a potato mic and it sounded really bad so I shot him. "This is odd, where could he be?" I thought as I walked back up to the red battlements. When I got to the battlements, I noticed something I hadn't seen before. A skeleton wearing bright pink cosmetics, and an unforgettable shit-eating grin. It was Bollock_Wanker. "How?" I cried, "How could he have died?!" The skeleton turned to me and whispered 13 words I will never forget.

"Reply to this post or your mother will die in her sleep tonight"