return of the scooty booty

It's been 5 months since I quit the server. I've come back, for my REVENGE. Bollock_wanker was already on and ready. I equipped my awp, danger shield, and shiv and set up shop. I instantly shit my pants as a .50 cal passed through my head. "He must've hardscoped me." I thought as I went back out. Ded, again. I now saw, he got some new FUCKING BULLSHIT HACKS since I last saw him. But I was ready. I called up my friends and they just went ham. Literally, I gave them ham shanks and they melee'd him to death. Then we went to dupspol to celebrate. It was there that my sister, Zelie (AKA, Aiakah) was playing, using the righteous bison on everyone while going "PEW!". We dominated her and went to hightower. There we saw a little Hoovy and spycrab and we gave them hats. Then, a dick with green cosmetics flew out of nowhere and slayed the Hoovy and spycrab. Acting like he got the kill of a lifetime, he laughed an evil laugh. Then he was banned for being a dick. Peace had returned to this land and I was happy. Then bollock_wanker headshot me from 2fort and taunted.
THE END
Sorry if this isn't as random as the others. If you guys want I can make another chapter more like the others. Thanks for reading