Chapter 3

" Teo stop.." i groaned as his hands roamed around my body.

He kidnapped me and won't let me go home no matter how many times i asked.

But on the bright side, he's actually talking instead of sending me messages via my mind, and i think it's kind of nice.

" why?" he asked

" cuz im tired and not inna mood. " i answered.

" what if i fuck you and put you to sleep " he said.

" no " i replied. He groaned and sucked his teeth.

" you're no fun " he mumbled.

" mhmm " i slurred shutting my eyes and falling asleep.

Mateo's pov.

I'm in love with her. I didn't  mean to act the way i acted but i realized something, she helps keep my mind straight, that's why i kidnapped her. I have a split personality where when im not with Chyna I go crazy. That's why i make her scared of me instead of being nice to her, because if she's scared of me she won't try and leave me.

I kissed her cheek as she fell asleep and closed my eyes too.

I dont sleep much nowadays because everytime i close my eyes i see the image of my brother and parents covered in blood, and my second personality, his name is Teyo takes over. Teyo (lmao peep how i spelled it wrong bc that gets Teo irked and this is the irked personality im so slick aye) is the evil side of me, the side that has no remorse and doesn't give a fuck about anything he does. Chyna's only seen him twice, i basically turn into him when i get mad.

My second personality is Teo. He's the goofy loving boy. He's who i am most of the time.

My third personality is Mateo. He's me all the time.

My fourth is Tator. He's slow and dumb, I've never met him yet but he's there.

{ dis is a filler chapter but yuh im putting one of my Teo stories on hold, so read my other one and lmk which one yall want finished first. I made this confused dont come @ me cuz it's short. Also ion think this finna be a love story. Teo just gon be the crazy nigga who in love w Chyna. Aint no Stockholm syndrome shii }