Chapter 5

Since your first meet with them, basically him, everything went... well.

You in fact couldn't believe it.

He would sometimes hit on you but not like the first time on the bar. It was kind of... friendly? 

Well as much possible as it could be.

But still there were times, a lot of times, when he would be his jerk-ass self and totally get on your nerves.

But you could do nothing about that. Just hope the case would soon be over and get rid of him quickly.

Get rid of him. 

Well in fact you didn't want to. Yes you didn't want to fall for him more, if possible, and his atitude but you just couldn't keep yourself from loving his other side, the sweet and kind one when he wasn't being a total jerk.

You just couldn't keep youreself from loving him. 

Loving? Wait what? You didn't love him... you didn't.

Or did you?

~Present~

You weren't believing what Sam was telling you.

You had started working with the Winchester brothers since the case they had originally been in your town for and didn't stop after the case was over.

Over. Yeah well sort of.

Some of the vampires had managed to get away which led to Dean, yeah Dean, becoming paranoid and insist on your sticking with them til all the vampires had been killed.

Which happened shortly after. Yet having some repercussions.

You got hurt.

The last one,probably the leader, had managed not only brake your leg during the fight but also injure you with a broken branch in the stomach causing you to bleed and pass out.

Now you were at the hospital, not feeling you leg and you stomach hurting from the stabbing.

Maybe a little bit sleepy but having heard what you heard Sam say with Dean while thinking you were asleep, well you just couldn't let sleep take over you now.

"And what do you suggest Sammy? To tell her everything?" Dean asked.

"Well, yeah!" Sam said it in the most simple way.

"Are you nuts!?" Dean almost shouted at him "If I do then first Bobby will tear me apart and she will once again reject me!" he said now whishper-shouting.

"You don't know that for sure Dean" Sam said sighing.

"Don't know that for sure? Sammy she told from the first time we met! She would never be with me. I am an irresponsible jerk, womaniser who wants only to have his fun and doesn't care for ruining a girls heart!" he said repeating the words you once had told him, when he kept hitting on you.

"Why would she ever love me the way I do?" he said in a really quite voice and your eyes widened in surprise, you were so lucky you had your back turned to them and they couldn't see you.

"Dean" Sam sighed "You were a womaniser, but not anymore. I remember very well that since the day you met her and the time we stayed at Bobby's, while you kept hitting on her, you didn't even think on moving on or hitting on any other girl. Hell you even ignored Jo and didn't even once try anything with her when (y/n) wasn't around!" he said in almost one breath.

"But she wouldn't know that Sam, she wouldn't..." he said his voice sounding... sad?

"Well that's why I'm telling you to tell her the truth. Tell her how you feel Dean!" Sam said his voice on the verge of shouting.

"You just don't understand Sammy. I can't. I just can't..." Dean trailed off.

And you decided to make them know that you were awake. Trying to hide the smiled that just wouldn't leave your face.

He loved you back. He truly loved you...