Chapter 2

You saw as he entered the bar accompanied by a man that seemed to be younger than him but still taller, with brown hair and eyes that you could not clearly see what color they were. And in fact you didn't care much about that one.

You wanted to know more about the one that was near the moose-guy. The one that had caught your eye from the very first second he entered the bar.

He had blondish spiky hair and amazingly beautiful green eyes that would nowhere go unseen. They were just so mesmerising. And they complimented perfectly all his other fitures. He was wearing simple clothes that just looked so perfect on him.

He seemed a nice guy. Apart from the really handsome fact. Oh who were you kidding he was super hot too. And you just hoped you would get to talk to him for some time.

You had stopped cleaning the glasses when he had entered and now you were staring. It must have been some time since as he looked his green eyes met your (e/c) ones. Just when a small smirk spread on his face making you blush furiously and turn to look down at the glass you were holding. Going on to cleaning it and pretenting as if nothing had happened.

Impossible. You were blushing a lot and the fact that you felt his eyes on you made you feel the heat rise even more. And let's just say that hearing steps aproach didn't help the situation very much.

So you kept cleaning the same glass over and over your eyes not leaving it and not daring to look up to see him approach.

"Hey" a rough voice was heard and sure as hell it wasn't Jo.

You gulped and dared to look up and your fears and wishes came true.

He was standing there.

As soon as you saw at his beautiful green eyes you were at a loss of words.

'Perfect!' you thought as you just stared at himfor a few seconds and his smirk only grew bigger.

"Hello. How can I help you?" you finally managed. You were not going to let him make you feel weak or something. Although your knees were about to give out as he smiled.

"Oh I do think you can sweety" he said now leaning more and while smirking he winked.

But before you could say anything the tall guy that was behind him spoke "Dean I'm gonna find Jo and Ellen at Bobby's, what are you going to do?" he asked.

'Great! Freaking fucking great!' and you just kept repeating that in your mind.

Dean Winchester. He was Dean Winchester that Bobby, Ellen and Jo had told you so many about. Well more specifically warned you. He was a womanizer. He never made any serious relationships with any girls and only used them to have fun and that's all. He clearly was a heart-breaker. And you clearly knew it. You had heard every story about him, mainly from Jo. How he would have his fun and then leave with every girl and not give a damn if she was hurt or anything. 

And that was something Bobby had told you when you had asked him about Dean. So yeah clearly a heart-breaker.

Clearly. And you had fallen for him. Fucking great.