Dean WinchesterxReader-Not falling for you

Dean and Sam were on town hunting. You knew it. And how couldn't you? Wherever you went you would always hear some hunters talk about it. It didn't exactly bother you or annoy you. You just didn't like their presence on town. Because that meant that they were here for the vampire nest you were hunting too. And the worst, if they found out that this was your hunt they would want to maybe team up with you which would lead to having to put up with that jerkass, as you would call him, Dean Winchester.

It is not that you hated him. He just really gave on your nerves. His arrogance and the fact that he thought he could get any girl he wanted without even trying, without any exeptions. 

But you had been the exeption to his rule. And you remember how it all had happened.

~*~*~

You were currently working at the Roadhouse with Ellen and Jo. You had known them for almost all your life and they had been very suportive when at the age of 16 you lost your parents to a red-eyed demon, who you of course had killed some years after. And since then you had started hunting with the help of Ellen, Jo and Bobby who had since then taken you to his home and treated you like his daughter.

And of course living with Bobby and working with Jo and Ellen ment that you had heard about the famous Winchesters. And even if you didn't you would certainly have heard from others since the Winchesters were quite famous in the hunting world.

That day was just a regural day. Well sort of considering the fact that the bar was overcrowded and Ellen, Jo and Ash seemed a little bit off. Well Jo seemed happy too but it was just something you couldn't put your finger so you just shrugged it off.

And you really didn't have the interest to ask or care. You had your own problems. You've been working more hours lately just so as to get more money and manage to move out from Bobby's house.

It wasn't that you didn't love him. No you did and in fact you loved him just like your father but you also wanted not to be a burden to him. Besided you were 22 and wanted to live and have your own life. And he knew about the fact that you were trying to put aside money for that purpose and he helped you as well.

So yeah you were working a lot of hours lately which meant that whatever happened that day you really didn't care, even if it was the end of the world.

But those eyes. Oh yeah those forest green eyes could bring it. And if they didn't you would do so, just to hear their owners name.

Who would have thought...