Chapter Twenty-Four -- Power Couple

When seven o'clock came, Bone pulled up in front of my house, like he said he would.

My hair and make up was done to prefection, and my dress fitted just right. I got into the passenger side of his car. The smell of his colonge filled my nose soon as my ass hit the seat. He looked good too.

"Hey, Diamond," he greeted while kissing me softly.

I instantly felt bad, I can see Kai's face in my head now. I sat back as Bone started to massage my breast.

"Damn, girl," he said while licking his lips.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance. Is he always like a horny dog?

"Can we go already? Damn!"

I want to get this over with and here he is wanting to play and bullshit.

He chuckled and pulled away from my house. "Kai at home?" he asked me with his eyes on the road. He seemed tense.

"Yeah, I snuck out while he was sleeping," I lied easily.

"Good," he let out a sigh of relief. "Wake his ass up and tell him to meet you at the Pulse."

He reached under his seat and passed me his strap. My heart started to beat a million times a minute.

Calm down, Diamond, I coached myself

A few minutes later we pulled up at the club. I tucked the gun in my diamond handbag and got out of the car with Bone.

We walked up to the club arm in arm, not bothering to wait in line. Everything seemed to move in slow motion.

Please let everything go right, I prayed.

"Hope you kissed Kai goodbye before you left," he whispered in my ear.

Little did he know, Kai was already waiting inside