~4~ new chapter omg im not dead...

I slowly dragged my lazy butt off the couch that I unfortunately feel asleep on. Feeling a little drowsy, I lugged myself upstairs to get dressed and ready.

Choose one ^^

Choose one ^^

After I got dressed I decided to go visit my sister Kaitlyn and possibly get to know the neighborhood a bit more.

*time skip brought to you by killua* hehe sorry killua your in the wrong story...

I walked around the neighborhood with Kaitlyn. It seemed like a lively place to live. So I came to a conclusion that I would need a job or something to do. I spoke to Kaitlyn about it and she mentioned aphmau and kawaii chan working at a maid cafe.

I didn't expect aphmau to work at a maid cafe maybe a cat cafe but not maid. And for kawaii chan, it wasn't much of a surprise. She loved cute things and sweets.

Farther down the block I overheard some guys yelling while I waited for Kaitlyn to get us a drink.

They were talking and going ballistic about a bet. I've only heard some parts of it but from what I know, it involves a girl, and some bed activity. I've had enough because the details were disgusting knowing they were going to use some girl just to sleep with.

Luckily Kaitlyn came back and handed me my (fav drink). We continued the tour of the neighborhood. I kind of felt like an outsider since everyone already knows their neighbors but the optimistic aphmau said that it would be fun getting to know everyone and maybe even devolving feelings.

I shuttered and laughed at that. I'm ok with other people's romances but I prefer not to have any of my own. Like for example aphmau and Arron, I know they like each other so they should just come out and date already.

Anyways as I was saying, I'm not interested in my own love life. It's not like I had one in the first place. My love lcould be summed up in one word "nonexistent".

Kaitlyn continued our walk and eventually we reached the cafe which aphmau and kawaii chan worked at. We decided to stop by and say hi but when we walked in, the guys were already there. There was Dante, Garroth, Laurence, and Travis. Dante seemed uninterested while Travis whistled at Kaitlyn. Laurence and Garroth seemed to be dazed not by aphmau but by each other. I smiled thinking of their future.

I was suddenly dragged out of my fantasy with a high pitched ow from Travis. I looked over to see that Kaitlyn has smacked him once again. I giggled at this and walked over to them.

I took a seat next to Travis and asked aphmau for a piece of (fav cake). Kaitlyn sat down next to me and got herself some coffee.

Aphmau come over to give us the food when a petrified kawaii chan ran out.

"We need more people to help! Kawaii chan needs to make sweets while someone else serves in kawaii chan's place!"she yelled.

Aphmau looked s bit panicked as more people wanted their food.

"We don't have anyone to help today" aphmau interjected  (wow I feel smart using that word)

Then aphmau looked over at us and inquired if we would help. The guys shook their heads as this was a maid cafe that females dressed up as maids (getting major Kaichiwa maid sama vibes)

Kaitlyn shook her head as this was not her thing. So aphmau looked at me for help. I'd feel bad turning her down as she's been so nice to me but I also didn't want to do this. I signed and nodded my head.

"I guess I can help if no one wanted to.." I said with a low voice.

Aphmau looked thankful as she rushed me to the back and gave me a maid outfit in (fav color). I put it on and looked st myself. I didn't look too bad but this was not my style. Aphmau noticed my discomfort and told me that it would be ok. I smiled a little and thanked her for her words of encouragement but this was just embarrassing.

Just then, kawaii chan stepped in to get a towel when she saw me. She squealed and told me I looked cute in this outfit. I blushed and nodded, mentally preparing myself for the major embarrassment.

Aphmau told me to just take the food to the correct table which was marked with a number. I nodded thinking this was easy enough. I didn't have to say much. I jut had to say "here is your order of ___, I hope you enjoy".

I watched as aphmau took their orders, speaking nicely and clearly without stuttering. I was amazed at her social skills. While she goes and talks to others so freely, I would meow at a cat then it would run away from me.

I grabbed the slice of cake from the counter that kawaii chan prepared and placed it on the platter along with the drink the person ordered. Then I walked over to the table number indicated on the paper and placed it in front of them.

"Here is your order of strawberry pink cake with a moe moe lemonade. I hope you enjoy." I said trying hard to to stutter. I smiled in triumph as I realized that I managed to not make a fool of myself.

~~~
Omg Guys I'm so sorry for being dead on this story but I'm back. This proves I'm not dead I guess. I hope you enjoy this chapter!

It was created at 1am so I apologize for any errors and grammar mishaps.

Also I'm kinda trying to follow a schedule that will work for me when school starts.

So here's what I have for a 'schedule' so far

Monday: nothing I hate mondays
Tuesday: one story
Wednesday: more nothing becuz I'm just that lazy (jk I have summer homework)
Thursday: ermmmm well I'm stuck with this preparation class my parents need me to take for school
Friday: another story
Saturday: hell nah it's my relaxing day
Sunday: more of nothing....

Anyways thanks for being patient with my laziness. I promise I'll try to upload more and the same goes for my other stories. Btw this schedule isn't for every week. It might be every 2 weeks or even more.

Cya!