Rules~

With every game comes rules. These rules are fairly simple and should be followed, lest you be removed from the game.

Rule #1. Every person is only allowed one entry per round. So if you already put in a name for one of the rounds, you can't add more names in the hopes to win.

Rule #2. Be kind and polite. Everyone is here to just relax and have some fun. If you don't have anything nice to say, just don't say it.

Rule #3. If your name you are submitting matches a certain appearance or personality, please explain that in your comment.

Rule #4. The only time non traditional names will be used is when we reach a round that is divisible by 10. (Example: 10, 30, 80, 100)

Rule #5. Every round will have between 12-24 hours before it ends. If the specified number of entries is not met in this time frame, the round will end prematurely so that the new round may start.
     5.a. If a round starts between 6 and 12 am EST, it will be closed prematurely by that night if the entries are not filled.
     5.b. If a round starts between 1 and 12 pm EST, it will be closed prematurely by 12 am the next day if the entries are not filled.

..:I may add more rules as the game goes on, but for now this is it:..