Chap 0: Reborn

You die.
And reincarnate in an anime-manga series.
Even after dying you gained no peaceful moment at all.
And that not the worst thing yet.
Thing should be a little more better when you reborn, since your last life was a mess.
How unfortunate.
--------------------------------------------------------
Today is my 16th birthday, not that I care much since no one ever celebrates it anyway.Rather than giving me a party everyone should just give me a present then leave. Parties are bothersome, because it crowed and there's too many people making too many noise that I hate. Not that I ever been to a properly party before though. I'm too poor to even give my family an everyday meal without someone being starved.
"So hungry..." I stare at a fast-food store across mine, drooling. Talking about food make me feel hungry. I haven't eaten any meal for 5 days straight, this is a record. My little brother and sister are sick so they need to eat more to heal soon. My dad doesn't have a job, the family live by my money that I make from various job. The recent job of me is being an assassin, terrorism and mini markets part-time worker.
"Hey ____-chan what with the look". A guy work with you ask, this guy is always so energetic.
"Nothing, just thinking"
"About food ?". I stare at him with confuse. "You been drooling for like 15 min dude".
"...". "If you are that hungry why don't you buy yourself something to fill in". I faked a smile at him then wave my hand "No money".
I walk away from the guy, continue my work.
"_____-kun um...can you er...take my night shift tonight. My er-I have...um". A girl ask me. I honestly can never like this bitch, always looking like some clown with all of that lipstick and make up powder.
"Sure". I answer her plainly and the girl cheers. I don't need to hear her reason for that. Why ? Because she a BITCH, literally, she work at places that serve man. And she's 15. I still remember the time when I ask her why she did the job, and you know what is the answer ? 'Because I like being fucked and mess up'. The only thing being mess up is her god damn mind...
Anyway, by taking her shift I have to force myself to break through the body limit and work until 5 am and at this moment the time is 12 pm. Constantly drinking cafe and medicine to keep my eyes awake for lesson gonna mess me up really bad. But can't let myself off the track or the shitty old man who also know as my dad will beat us up again, and my brother and sister couldn't stand it now, they are sick.
I let out a sigh, restrain my hunger then continue working my ass off.
Time skip to 5 am.
After done cleaning up all the tool I lock the closet and began walking into the bathroom to change in my uniform. My school uniform is quite weird. A black shirt with     a white jacket that look like a modern version of the wizard cloak. And at the neck is a red ribbon. There's also a hat, but people don't normally wear them. My school maybe a famous school but it have weird taste in everything. I mean everything including students, clothes and teachers. The parents are quite normal, only until you get to know them.
"Snow ?" As I walk out there's snow everywhere on the street.
"Ah, that's right, we are in winter...even though yesterday were my birthday I completely didn't notice." My birthday is in December, on Christmas Day.
"Mommy buy me this for Christmas!" A small kid pointing at a teddy bear behind the glass. The mom just giggles and walks her child in the store, latter they come out with the bear in hand. The child looks so happy.
I smile to myself when looking at the event happening on the crowed street. Laughers, singing, cheering, holing hand, hugging they all seems so natural...
I never been able too understand those emotions. Ever since born, I always been fighting to survive, there are no room or time to feel thing like that.
How ironic. I averted to looking at the starry sky, my feet began walking. Sometime I ask myself why can't I just die off somewhere so I don't have to suffer like this. Unable to feel anything.
Didn't took me long to go to school. I just jumping from roof to roof and 5 minutes later I arrive.
"Hey nerd !". Ah yes, a bunch of delinquents in a morning. Every school have some. I smile gently and reply them.
"Fuck off punks" I don't have time to deal with these bird brain idiots. I have 20 pages of works waiting for me and about a few dozen book to see through.
"Hurh ?! You must be stupid from studying too much (??), don't you know who I am ?" He pushes me over, almost make me fall to the ground. Then grab my collar.
"No and like I said before, fuck off before I hit you in the face so hard that even your parents couldn't recognize"
"Tsk you little !" He launches a punch at me. I dodge it easily and give him a punch to the stomach making him release me and fall to the ground, looking half-dead."Weakling". The other delinquents backing off me with a terrifying face.
"He-he beats The Beast Sakadeki with one punch..."
"This guy is a monster"
"He's not a human"
"Well now stop your little chattering and make way unless you want me to use violence". I smile, making them rush out of the way immediately.
'Hm, just another day'. The delinquents and school bullies come after me everyday, just because I look so slim and weak.
Walking into the school yard and straight up to the library. I stay in there for 2 more hour and then change clothe to begin my job. A completely black cloth used only for assassinated someone.
Today target are about 26 people.
"Just finish this quickly and go home" I said to myself.
Things after the mission that I remember are walking home, very tired. And then...a very horrible scene that make me shivers every time thinking about.
"A-ahhh-Ahh-u-AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I scream so loud that it blurs out everything around me and breaking stuff in the house.
"Goodbye"
"Eh...!?" I feel...nothing.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Look at me
Dying like this
How stupid
If I have a second chance
If I...ever been reborn...
I want to life...
I'm sick of surviving
I want to look at the world through those eyes
Eyes that fill with joy and happiness
I want & 9$(8@2

Subject number 001 has a reaction.
'Cold...'
The reaction is getting stronger!
'I hate this coldness'
'Must get out...'
Evacuation immediately! Subject 001 has lose control and now on rampant.
'I WANT TO LIVE'
Run ! Everybody run to the dock now !
No ! We are too late, we must stay here and fight them off.
They are already out of the island there's nothing we could do now ! Save yourself now before this place explode along with this island !
News about the escaping of a monster and the destruction of Bright Sun Island spread like a storm that day. Ever since then there's a legend a bout a monster in a small kid form rampage all over the sea.
Sorry if it too short, I was so sleepy when typing this chapter ):3
I promise the next chapters will be longer @_@