f o r t y f i v e

Yoojung's POV
People said moving on is hard. Harder than anything. I couldn't agreed more.

A couples days went by and I still missed him alot. Every little things reminded me of him.

I'm always startled when I saw a motorbike drove past the school, thinking that It would be him.

Thinking that he would came back and ask for forgiveness.

Thinking that we could be together again, that there will be jungkook and Yoojung again.

I didn't feel anything on the first few days of the break up because it felt like one of those days when we just ignored each other after a stupid fight.

But this one is different.
This one is the end.

No more us. We part ways now.

I kept stalking him and his new girlfriend on instagram.

It would result in me crying but I still did. I don't know why.

It amazed me how one would move on that fast but im still stuck in the phrase where I would cry myself to sleep after reading our old texts.

I'm still not over him and it's getting harder and harder for me.

I wanted to move on so bad that I tried taking Aera unnie advise and go on multiples date to help me forget him.

But it's not working. Those guys are not him and I need him.

I went to the extend of calling him at 3am the other night because I can't sleep.

I still remember him telling me.
"Baby no matter how late it is, if you can't sleep call me. Okay?"

And I did. Just to hear his voice.

But his girlfriend picked up the call making me ended it fast and started crying even more.

"Yoojung, love yourself. No one will If you don't. They will end up hurting you and left just like he did." I kept telling myself that everyday.

I missed him alot.

A few months ago he was just a dude on the motorcycle offered me a ride back home from a party. I could never imagine him being this important to me. I could never imagine me being this broken without him.

I chugged down the third bottle of beer down my throat making me hiccup.

And I decided to do the most craziest thing at 4am that night.

The most craziest thing that I couldn't imagine me doing.

I went to his place.

++++++++