Chapter 13

WARNING: Incoming lame filler chapter. Bye.

"Guys- guys-" The group heard a familiar voice calling from afar but continued to do their own business as if they heard nothing. They were hanging out under the tree by the school field again. The weather sure was hot today but it was windy, probably would later rain in the evening.

"Check this out! My new polaroid camera!" The ball of sunshine shouted too loud as if the group hadn't notice his presence yet. How can he ran and shouted at the same time without even need to catch his breath after. Hyungwon smiled at that thought.

"Hyung you're too loud. Some of us are trying to concentrate here." Jooheon said.

"Yeah. We could literally hear you from across the field." Changkyun sighed. Both him and Jooheon got a new assignment again (I loves giving them homework to do for no reason). But this time they weren't so enthusiastic about it. It was for History. Who likes history anyways?

"What?! I just wanna show you guys my new toy." Mihyuk pouted.

"Let me see that." Kihyun said as Mihyuk handed him the camera. The boy was also interested in photography and had taken lots of great photos after he got his own DSLR last year for his birthday. Now both boys were immersed in a discussion about the camera while Shownu listened to them silently.

"How's your cold?" Wonho suddenly said, almost caught Hyungwon off guard as he too was intently listening to Kihyun and Minhyuk.

"I'm a lot better now." The brunette said as he faked a small cough.

"Good then." Wonho beamed.

"Guys let's take a group photo!" Mihyuk exclaimed, again, too loud for normal human ears as he hold the camera up high facing the group.

"Look here. Say it's sunny!"

"It's Sunny." They all said. Clicked.

"Why sunny?"

"Cause I said so." Minhyuk shrugged. The polaroid piece slowly rolled out of the camera before Minhyuk took and started fanning it. The photo turned out okay except for Jooheon and Changkyun that weren't ready enough. They end up having a weird facial expression embedded on the photo. Minhyuk burst out laughing.

"Hyung! Let's take it again." Jooheon started whining.

"I like it. It's candid shot."

"But we looked ugly." Chankyun joined it.

"Nah. Can't do." And with that they started running around chasing Minhyuk for their 'candid' photo. The other four could only smile looking at their friend's silly acts.

"Minhyuk-ah. Can I lend your camera for a bit?" Hyungwon shouted.

"Yeah! Go ahead!" That ball of sunshine was still trying to escape the two that were chasing him. He seemed to be enjoying it though.

"Do you wanna take a photo with me?" Hyungwon asked Wonho.

"Sure. Why not"

Clicked.

"We looked good. I'm keeping this." The brunette smiled looking at the developed photo.

"Then let's take another one." Wonho said.

"Why?"

"I wanna keep one for myself too." They both smiled at each other.

170715 I think. I'm gonna. End this book. Soon. Cause. Im stuck. Thank you for reading. Thank you for the nice and funny comments. Thank you for the votes. Just THANK YOU. I MISS HYUNGWON. THTA TURTLE. FROG. MEME. PRINCE. And hope those that went to their WORLD TOUR are having the time of their life! Love.