The Meeting

Ricky had stayed up late that night. Later than usual. El Sueno, the leader of Santa Blanca, had called an emergency meeting at one of his private residences. Ricky remembered Karen's and the CIA's warning. Do not get attached to anything or anyone. Ricky had completely forgotten. Officially Ricky was just Ricky to the Cartel. But CIA agent Ricardo Sandoval was working undercover in Santa Blanca for the CIA. He has been undercover for almost 7 years.
Regarding the "no attachments" part, he failed. He had gotten married to a woman named Monica during his 6 years in Bolivia. But, to make things worse, she was pregnant.

    He loaded his handgun and straightened his tie. Someone approached him from behind. Monica.
    "Hey," she said sleepily.
    "Shit, did I wake you up?''
    "No. Are you going somewhere?"
    He hesitated on his response. He'd lived with Monica for more than 4 years now. If she found out his 'work' was managing finance for a Cartel, she'd lose it. Even worse, if she found out if he was working for the Cartel undercover for the CIA.
    "Yes," he responded. "Work stuff. I'll be back in a few hours."
    "Alright. You better not wake me up when you get back."
    "You won't even hear me. See you soon."
    He put on his jacket and walked out he door. The was one good thing about working for Santa Blanca. It paid well. He had a fairly expensive house. Well, expensive for Bolivia. His white Jeep parked outside made his neighbours fearful of him. Only high ranking officers had a white Jeep. He got in and drove off. Tonight wouldn't end the way Sueno thought. Not everyone loves the Cartel. Tonight, the Cartel will shatter.

***

    The LRRD flew through the Bolivian night, following the heavily armed and armoured truck. Inside was the head of the Cartel, El Sueno. Along with him, El Muro, head of Santa Blanca Security. As well as Nidia Flores, head of smuggling.
    The Long Range Reconnaissance Drone followed them to Sueno's private residences. From all the way in America, the CIA could watch them through a live feed from the drones camera.
    "Make no mistake Deputy Director,'' started Karen Bowman. She was in charge of managing Ricky's moves and operations. "The Santa Blanca Drug Cartel isn't a Cartel. It's a cancer."
On the large screen, The Deputy Director looked down at the agents all rushing to keep the drones feed going.
"It's deadly. It's spreading. And until we eliminate it, there's no telling how much damage it's going to cause." She continued. The Director looked down at her with no apparent interest.
"Last time I checked, Agent Bowman, the CIA wasn't in the business of curing cancer." Replied the Director.
"Oh, I don't intend to cure it. I'm going to eradicate it. Cut it out. Right at the source."
The Director stared at her with a blank expression.
"Their network relies on fear, violence, and intimidation. And Agent Sandoval reported that El Sueno, El Muro, and Nidia Flores are attending a secret meeting tonight at a Santa Blanca compound," She had to convince the Director. Or Bolivia may remain like this forever.
"This is our best shot. If we don't act now, we won't have another opportunity like this."
The LRRD closed in on the compound. Sending information now An electronic voice muttered.
"Fransisco Ricardo Munguia. El Muro. AKA The Wall. Head of SBC Security. Ex-military. He made a name for himself protecting local Narcos, then butchering them to show his allegiance to Santa Blanca. Men, women, children. He doesn't discriminate. He's as ruthless as they come."
The drone focused in on the lady who looked like she should be a model rather than a head of a drug cartel.    
    "And that is Nidia Flores. AKA The Beauty Queen. Head of the Santa Blanca Smuggling Operations. The new shipping routes she's mapped out are the reason behind tonight's meet. She works closely with Ricardo Sandoval, Head of finance."
    The drone sees Ricky getting out of his Jeep, not far from El Muro.
    "He just happens to be one of ours. We've never had an asset this deep before. It's taken him almost 7 years, but he's finally in the inner circle of El Sueno."
    Still no response from the Director.
    "He is the true mastermind behind Santa Blanca."
    The drone picked up a sentence from Muro.
    "We're secure. Send him in."