Planning Gone Wrong!

"Ash!" Anku yells and Ash drops the CD from her hand.

"What? Why are you yelling?" She asks Anku, placing a hand on her heart.

"Why is this not playing?" Anku asks Ash, looking at the not working music system.

Ram chooses the exact same time to enter the hall. Hearing Ash being yelled at, and that too by Anku, he lets out a chuckle.

Both the heads turn to him and he covers the chuckle with a cough. Ash glares at him and Anku glares at Ash.

"Sorry, Continue", he says and winks at Ash.

Seeing him walking towards the sofa, Anku asks him, "What the hell are you doing here?"

"What? Why can't I be here?", Ram asks and Ash smirks from behind Anku.

"Why are you looking at me like that?",Ram asks Ash and Anku creases her brows and turns back to see Ash looking at Ram in a way that shouted 'You-are-so-gone-now'.

Seeing that, Anku narrows her eyes and Ash gives her her best smile.

To escape Anku's another panic attack, Ash says,"I am going to check the caterers."

Ram comes near Anku and whispers,"What is going on here?"

"You were supposed to keep Chinu busy until we told you to. What are you doing here and where is Chinu?" Anku asks him and his eyes widen.

"What? When was I supposed to do that?", Ram asks in a complete shocked state, listening to which Anku stares at him, unable to say anything.

Right at that moment, Ash comes in holding her phone and says "Caterers checked!"

Listening to her, Anku tells her what Ram had just told her.

"What do you mean by when were you supposed to do that? That was the only task assigned to you!" Ash yells at him.

"No. I was supposed to get the cake! Ash, you decided to keep him busy." Ram says, looking at her

"How will I leave this place? I'm one of the main organizers here!" Ash says back to him.

"That was UDM's task", Anku adds in a clipped tone.

Just as they're arguing, Rama and Poorna, who were busy in decorations, also come there, listening to the noise.

"Boss, what happened?" Rama asks Ash.

Just then, UDM and Shameem also enter, carrying a cake with them.

Seeing all of them yelling at eachother, they both look at eachother in a shocked state.

Then Shameem clears her throat and says,"Guys, what's going on here?"

"Does anyone know where Chinu will be at this point of time?", asks Anku in a tensed voice and tries to take deep breathes.

Listening to that, undoubtedlymine asks,"What do you mean? Who was supposed to be there with Chinu boss each minute today?"

"This tragedy lover." Ash says, angrily staring at Ram.

"Monster!" UDM says frustratedly.

"Instead of arguing, let's think of where he would be right now, okay?" Poorna, the only sane one in the group suggests.

"I'll call him and ask where he is at the moment", suggests Rama, to which everyone nods.

After a few minutes, however, Rama sighs and says,"He isn't picking up my call."

"Yeah, 'the man of few words' won't pick up the call now so that he won't to speak anything", mutters Anku.

"Anku, I'm tensed." Ash tells her, her demeanor changing completely.