I'm dead, rip. (Please Read)

Uh hello, so, welcome back to this cringy thing that I call a book. I'm not sure if I should continue this anymore. One - It's really cringy.

And two - I'm not such a big fan of Aphmau anymore.

I used to be this eleven year old who was obsessed with Minecraft and all that.

But now that I've turned twelve and when I found out about Kpop, I turned away from Minecraft and to be honest, it was one of the best things I did in my life.

When I found Kpop, I was much more happier than I was when I was a fan of Minecraft.

And as you can tell, my whole account is mostly Kpop related now. Even my second account Kim-Jiyoung2 is a Kpop account.

I just feel more in peace with Kpop, so I will not be continuing this book.

But I will probably be writing a Kpop smut book, because let's be real here, we all know that I never gained my innocence back, and I'm hoping that my smuts/lemons are much better now. (Probably not lmao.)

I'm a meme addict now and a Kpop addict. I'm basically a whole new person from who I was before, and I'm happy with that.

I finally really feel happy with who I am and what I wanna be.

But really, thank you to everyone who commented, voted and read my stories. I really do appreciate it.

I definitely appreciate the people who could tell that my books were cringy. :')

No seriously I love those people because I think that it's cringy to. 😂

Anyway, thank you for taking time out of your day or night to read this.

Take care everyone,
Love,
Your cringy author-chan~