26

Jorge

She is pregnant! My girl is pregnant! I will be a dad! A princes or prince! yeah a princes, Me and Martina are then king and queen. Martina was my princes, but now she is a queen! My queen. Right now we are waiting on our family and friends. We called en texted then and we said that we had something important to tell.

Like after a half hour everyone is here and are really curious. Mechi has asked me for like seven time to tell her what we need to tell, but I just walk away. When Martina and I are going to say something, someone Interrupts us. 'Everyone shut up!' Screams Mechi, yeah I thought so. Everyone is quiet and looks at us.

'We need you to tell something guys' Begins Martina. 'Something what is early, we now that, but we are happy, really happy with it' She say. 'We are going to be parents' We said together smiling at each other. Mechi begins to scream'yes!' She says. We begin to laugh and Martina and Mechi hug each other. Like every one. Our parents, our moms, are crying and our dads are proud at us.

We eat and rink something and slowly everyone leaves. 'We are going to sweethearts, we are going out with each other.' Our parents say. We said our goodbye and I show them out. Everyone is finally away!

I see Martina clean up, oh no! not going to happen! 'Martina? Go upstairs. Go to sleep!' I say to her. She looks at me and not answer me, But continues to clean up. Ugh. 'Martina, answer me!' She just look at me, again and walk to the kitchen with all of the dishes. Of course I follow her to the kitchen. She turn the water on and put some soap in. 'Martina' I say lovely, but no answer. 'Sweetheart?' Nope. 'Sweetie?' Again nothing! What the fuck happend? 'Tini?' She turns around and I get hope on an answer, but no. She just put the soap back on his place. 'Martu?' What the fuck! Again no answer. 'Forget it then!' I say angry. I take my jacket and car keys.

'Bye Martina!' I scream to her when she looks at me. 'Bye Jorge!' I hear before I close the door.

I come back in midnight. It just drive far away and now I am back. The house is clean and everything is back on his place, she did the whole house? God. Walking upstairs I trow my jacket on the bank, it is hot here. The door from our bedroom is open en I walk inside. No Martina?! Fuck, Fuck!

I run outside, her bike is away. Why I didn't see that early? I need to call her. I put mine phone next to my ear. Pick up! Please! I need you Martina! 'Hello?' 'Martina' She sigh. 'Jorge?' 'Where are you!?' 'uuh. In bed?' 'I know you're lying Martina! I am in the house! Where are you?!' 'Yeah I don't know' She said.

'What do you mean I don't know!' I Scream. Where the fuck is my girl? And why is she gone! 'Look I just clean up the house and I just get in my bike and drive away. So now I am on a mountain or something looking at the view okay!

'Okay where are you? Then I come!' No answer. Oh she hung up. I'm looking for her phone with search IPhone. Ah there she is. I start my car and drive to Martina. After thirty minutes driving I see Martina's bike. There she is on the ground looking at the view. 'Sweetheart.' She stands up and turns around. 'Jorge? How did you find me?' I'm not going answer that question. 'Come home sweetheart' She nod and walks to the car. I put her bike in the car en drive away.

I cuddle with Martina in bed. She said nothing anymore after Jorge? how did you find me? She is just quiet. 'Martina?' She looks at me. 'What is going on?' She just look down and raises her shoulders. I give her a few kisses on her shoulder and neck. 'Why didn't you listen to me?' 'I don't know. I wanna to do something, because now I can' She answer me. God she talk again. 'Yeah you are right. But later you need to listen to me okay?' She smiles at me and nods.

Lucky that she talks again.

That she talks to me then.

And lucky that I have her for my own.

For now....

[So people! I'm, back! London was incredible! Today I celebrate my dads birthday. He is 50 over two weeks, but then we are on vacation! I love you guys! o thanks for the 2K]

 He is 50 over two weeks, but then we are on vacation!  I love you guys! o thanks for the 2K]