Chapter 1- Pureblood

I walked along the stone sidewalk, my mind very set to what I was about to do. The wind picked up and it made my green cloak shifted. My, now, wavy brown/ bronze hair waving in the wind. I looked at the graveyard next to me. I came to the big rod iron gate and I pulled out my wand.

"Wingardium Leviosa," I said and the handle lifted and fell. I pushed the gate opened and walked in. Weaving in and out of graves until I found my parents, my real parents. 

It hurt when my adoptive parents told they adopted me. I thought I was their's but I wasn't. I wasn't even a Mud blood but a pure blood. I was a Peverell which meant I was related to Harry, which I didn't mind since I already considered him a brother, and to Lord Voldemort, which was something I did not like. Me and Harry were both descendents of the same Peverell, Ignotus, the last Deathly Hallows brother to die. 

I made a circling motion over the grave and a wreath of red roses was set before them. I wish I knew them but I didn't. I was told they died when they refused to join Lord Voldemort's side, kind of like Harry's parents fate. 

I heard a crack of a twig and quickly turned around. A shadow moved back behind a tree. I walked over there quickly and pointed my wand at their neck.

"Who are you?" I asked in my Auror voice.

"Malfoy," he said, "Draco Malfoy," and he walked sideways out under the tree, "And you, Granger, are not suppose to be here. You are, after all, a mud blood. This is a pureblood cemetery."

"I can go where I like," I responded and pushed my wand up the sleave of my dress.

Draco laughed, "Well, what have you been up to Mudblood?"

I scowled and stepped toward my parent's graves, "I wish you wouldn't call me that."

I felt Draco next to me, "Why? You've never been bothered before by it."

I reeled on him, "Then maybe I should call you Mudblood! See how a pure blood likes being called that!" I yelled at him and tears started to go down my face.

"What?" Draco asked with disbelief across his face. I stayed silent and fell down to the ground in front of my parents. My cloak spread out around me, "Who are these people?"

I looked up at him, "They are my parents."

Draco gasped, "You're a- a- a-"

"Yes, Malfoy!" I yelled at him, "I am a pure blood!"

"Does Weasel know?" he asked,

"Why the hell would you want to know?" I asked and stood up so I was facing him. He looked into my eyes and I into his. His grey eyes were warmer then what they use to be, slate. 

Draco shrugged, "Just wondering."

I sighed, "You are always wondering," I murmured and walked away from him.

"Wait!" Draco called to me but continued walking. I heard him run toward me and grabbed my hand. i looked down at his hand and back at him. He saw how angry I was and let me go.

"What?" I snapped.

"One more question?"

"Make it quick," I said, "I have work to do."

"At midnight?" Draco asked.

"Late job," I said and Draco was quite, "Question?"

"Ah, yes," Draco responded, "Who are you related to?"

"Peverell," I respond.

"Like Potter and the Dark Lord?" he asked.

I nodded, "Yes."

We were quite and I realized I needed to get back, "Well, I must go."

"Do you have to?" Draco whinnied and I looked at him in disbelief.

"You don't want me to go?" and I burst out laughing, "I forgot you were so funny Malfoy!"

I walked  out of the cemetery and before I disapperated I looked back at Draco who stood leaning against the stone entrance staring at me with a smirk on his face. I thought of Grimmald Place where Harry was allowing me to stay since I had no home and I did not want to go to the Burrow. There was a tug in my gut and I was swallowed by blackness.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

I open my eyes and home stands before me. I open the door and close it behind me. There is an uneasy feeling coming from the house.

"Homo Revelio," I said raising my wand but there was just silence. I sighed and walk up the ancient steps to my room. I open it and the warm bed welcomed me with warm arms. Soon I fell asleep with dreams of the War.

'Hermione," someone whispered.

I moved along the corridor's looking for someone. Then I saw a tall man, dark suit, with his back to me.

'Hermione!' a scream came and I ran toward the man.

He turned to look at me and it was Voldemort.

I screamed as he raised his wand, 'Avada Kadavara!'

I gasped as I woke up. Sweat covered my body and I breathed in and out trying to catch my breath. A large stag entered my room and I knew it was Harry's Patronus.

"Hermione," Harry's voice called from it, "You are needed at the Auror's office. Please come at once."

And the stag disappeared. I quickly got changed and went to the fireplace down stairs. I took some of the Floo Powder.

"Ministry of Magic!" I yelled and threw the power down. I went up in green flames.