"No, no, no, he wasn't nice yesterday... I don't want him to be mean again," she stated.

I was shocked. Draco being rude to Hermione? I was gonna kill him.

"What did he do?" I pushed, knowing that she was too drunk to understand the anger in my tone towards Draco.

"He lied to me, and scared me, and he had Theo get me after he told me he'd stay safe," she explained, taking another swig of whisky.

I slowly took the bottle of alcohol from her.

"You should take it easy. You shouldn't drink so much," I stated.

"No! Don't take it!" She pleaded, reaching for it. "I already stole it! I'm gonna get in trouble! I wanna be drunk when I'm in trouble!"

Draco's P.O.V

A sharp pain woke me swiftly. I took a few minutes to prosess where I was. White walls, sheets, pillow. Flowers rested by my bed. I was wearing a hospital gown.

I was at St. Mungos.

My throat was dry and my chest hurt so bad.

As if on cue, Theo walked through the bedroom door.

"'Ello mate," he grinned.

"What happened? Why am I here?" I croaked.

"You were hit with Sectumsempra on your mission. Almost got yourself killed," he replied, walking to me and starting with a few spells.

I let my mind wonder for a few minutes. I wondered what reaction Hermione would have to this. Crap, Hermione.

"Hermione - "

"I already have her at my place. Blaise is watching her right now," Theo cut me off.

"How did you - ?"

"I knew she couldn't take care of herself, so I went to pick her up," he cut me off again.

"How did she react?" I continued.

"Well, I had to tell her you told me to pick her up before she would even let me touch her. She had two panic attacks. One before we left, one after I explained. She passed out before I could help her," he explained quickly.

"Is - is she okay?"

I forced myself to try and sit up. He slowly pushed me back down.

"She's fine."

"How long until I go home?"

"You'll be here about a week," he replied. "It depends on whether or not your family picks you up first or you need to stay."

I nodded for a second.

"When can I see Hermione?"

"As soon as she can walk," he replied.

Blaise's POV

Hermione was on her fifth bottle of whisky. It turns out, she has a power I've never had to face against. She completely guilt tripped me into handing her the bottles.

She was telling me about everything that happened since Draco bought her. Some of it worried me, like when she met Theo and I. She'd been so terrified.

I began to wonder how it would be when the war ended, and when everyone knew she was alive. How many people would she have to meet? Will she panic constantly, worrying someone would find her?

Theo’s POV

I apparated back to my place to see Blaise and Hermione on the bed. Blaise saw me and shrugged when Hermione started laughing.

"That's so cool!" She grinned at me.

I quickly spotted the firewhisky bottle in her hand and the others on the ground.

"Blaise, a word?"

He nodded, so we both stepped out of the room.

"Why is she drunk?" I snapped.

"She was already drunk when I got here, but she guilt tripped me into letting her have more. She's completely wasted," Blaise explained.

I sighed.

"Well, her hangover will be too bad for her too see Draco tomorrow then. I don't have any hangover potions," I stated.

"Should I watch her tomorrow too?" He asked me.

"Will you?"

"Of course, and I should probably state that she thinks you're going to punish her for drinking firewhisky," he added.

"Why?"

"Well, by everything that she's told me today, she's terrified of everyone, even Draco sometimes. 394 really messed her up. She took your firewhisky, so she thinks she's going to be punished for stealing someone else's stuff," he explained.

"Alright, I'll take it from here. Thanks mate," I nodded.

"Don't mention it."

He apparated. I opened the bedroom door to see Hermione sitting on the bed, fidgeting.

"How was your day?" I asked her.

"I stole firewhisky because I was stressful yesterday," she mumbled quickly.

"It's fine," I smiled, taking the bottle from her hands. "You're gonna have a hangover tomorrow though, so you should take it easy."

She nodded and buried her face in a pillow. I summoned a sleeping drought. I hesitated. I didn't want to scare her because I actually hoped to be friends eventually.

Maybe she's drunk enough to just take it.

"Hermione, drink this," I ordered.

She took it from my hand and glared at me.

"Are you trying to drug me?" She snapped.

"No, Hermione," I sighed. "It will help you sleep through some of the hangover."

"Promise?"

"Promise."

She drank the potion.