Prologue-To Think I Love You

Draco wrote a letter to himself and it went like this:

There has always been a thin line between love and hate. I always wondered when one of us would cross that line. We are like Fire and Ice. You burn inside of me and you are the one I seem to not be able to get rid of. I do wonder everyday what would have happened if either Potter had shaken my hand that first year, all those years ago. Or if I was a Gryffindor or excepted you being a Mud Blood.

I dream about you, you know. It's kind of hard not to when you are me. Sometimes they are nightmares where I am reminded of your torture. Sometimes they are dreams where I see you walking around but you are always out of reach. I do wonder when I will be able to see you again. I look for you in the faces of everyone I see who look at me as the boy who defied the Magical World. I hate my decisions in life and oh how I wish to change them. 

So, this letter will go with the many others I have written to you but you never respond. But how could you when they are stuck underneath the floorboards of my bedroom waiting for me to get the courage to actualy send them. Coward to the end, right?

Well, I just wanted you to know that I will always love you. That I have accepted you as a Mud Blood. I will love you until the stars in the sky turn to dust and crumble away.

                                               With all the love I can give,

                                                        Your Draco

Draco sighed and slid the floorboard back to reveal and black wooden box. He slowly opened it and slid another letter on top of the rest. He slid the floorboard back and he sat on his bed listening but only the sound of silence and the wind blowing through the house could be heard. He then had the sudden urge to go see his parent's grave. So he got up and grabbed his coat disappearing to the cemetery.

Video on the side is what Draco wishes what might have happened. Please watch! This is my first Dramione Fanfiction so please tell me what you think. Vote! Comment! Oh you know the rest! Will post next chapter either tonight or tomorrow!!!!!!