Prologue

A kid with short and brown spiky hair turns the corner, before running into full speed, his eyes were glued onto a boy who was walking down the hallway, hands in his pockets, his eyes a dark green. "Hey! Luis!" His hands waved up as he yelled, his little feet brought him across the hallway in a quick manner.
"What is it, Avan?" Luis stood up straight, looking down at Avan, who suddenly looked tinier and weaker then the tall kid, due to height difference and his skinny frame.
"I-I was just wondering if you have seen Delar. She has been missing..."
Luis pushed Avan back, his lip curled. "Never talk about that little girl to me ever again. I'm sure she is fine." His eyes soften as he notices his scared expression, and he bends down. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you."
"YOU MEANY!" Tears welled up in Avan's eyes, his hands balled into a fist. "RUDE! RUDE! RUDE!" He stomped his feet continuously, his eyes blazing in anger.
"No I didn't mean it that way!" Luis grabbed his shoulders. "Look, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be mean. I just don't want to hear her name."
         The boy tensed, his eyes blazing but soon his shoulders dropped. "Fine."

Wide, scared, hazel eyes stared from the corner, before the figure turned and ran the other direction.