“Why?” She asked, her voice a bit higher than usual.

“You've got that curse on your nightmares. I don't want to wake up with you being tortured all the time,” I replied simply.

She nodded, her body still tense. I leaned over and pulled her closer.

“You can trust me, Hermione,” I whispered.

She barely nodded.

“Draco?”

“Hermione?”

“If I - if I don't want to take the sleeping drought, can you - can you make me take it anyway; I want to get better?” She asked quietly.

“Yeah.”

"Just... if I don't want to... just let me have a minute... please... last night was bad."

"Of course."

She was really quiet after that. I was curious as to how much she would trust me.

“Hey Hermione?” I asked.

“Hmm?”

“Can I try something?”

“Depends,” she replied, pulling back.

“It's nothing bad, I just want to make sure I won't scare you,” I stated.

“If it's nothing bad, then I don't see why not,” she agreed.

“Sit still,” I ordered.

She froze so I put a hand on the back of her neck and pecked her lips with mine. I pulled back and watched her expression closely. She smiled a bit.

“That was… random,” she grinned.

“Shush, I'm not done yet,” I muttered, pulling my face to hers again.

Just before I touched her lips I whispered, "If I go too far. You tell me to stop, and I will stop."

She looked at me funny for a minute before I pressed my lips to hers.

This kiss wasn't just a peck. I kissed her gently and waited for a reaction. It was three and a half seconds before she responded. She barely kissed back.

I wanted to test the level of trust she had. I pushed her back on the bed and put my legs on either side of her. She tensed up, but didn't push me away yet. I started to kiss down her neck, so she started to panic a bit.

"D - Draco... stop," she gasped.

I pecked her lips one more time before I got off her. She looked shocked.

"Y - you actually moved?" She asked.

"Of course, I told you I would stop if you told me to," I stated, smirking a little at her shock.

“What was that for though. What's the point?"

“Just checking to make sure you trusted me enough to stop if you wanted me to stop,” I replied.

She nodded and leaned on my shoulder.

“Now what?” She asked.

“Theo’s coming over in an hour for a check up, so finish your food then you might want to shower,” I told her.

“He’s coming over?” She asked, “When did you make plans, I've been with you the whole time?”

“When you were in the shower last time Theo was here,” I replied.

I froze, remembering the last time he was here. I quickly snapped myself out of it and watched Hermione starting to eat.

She stood up and bounded to the bathroom the moment she finished the food.