DEMONS IN THE SHADOW

It's dark. Where am I. oh that's right I'm here because of the game. That evil game. What was it called again? Oh yeah it was called are you scared yet. I wish I had never played it.

     "Ahhhhh." I screamed as I woke up.

  "What happened to me?" I whispered to myself.

   Then I remembered. "Oh yeah I was with David, but then he pushed me off the top of the building. Where is he? I don't see him anywhere. Don't tell me he stayed up there and didn't jump.

        Tears ran down my face but then I stood up and looked around.

     "Where am I?"I said.

Chapter 2 demon in the shadow

Kelsey's p.o.v

                   It's been about an hour since I lost contact with David. I've been wondering around this school for a while now.  Well wherever David is I hope he is okay. No, I need to stop thinking about him. I need to concentrate on how I'm going to get out of here.

                   I searched around for a while then I came across a book shelve. As I looked through the book shelve I found an old year book. As I opened it I realized that this was dated about the same time as the mystery the game gave me. I was supposed to find a boy named Carl, Carl koviak.

                  As I went through the pictures I found some interesting stuff. Like how half the students were gone and how some of the pages where torn out of the year book. So I thought that maybe if I looked around in other places in the school I would probably find them. So I placed the year books gently in my side bag and went to the next room.

                    After I looked in about three other rooms I found the old principal's office. The door was already open so I went in. the first thing I noticed when I walked in was that the books and information was dated back to the 1800's. There was stuff in there that even the highest of police officers couldn't solve.

                 Then I noticed that there was a file cabinet. I walked over to it and tried to open it. It wouldn't budge. I pulled and pushed as hard as I could but I couldn't get it to open. I ran my fingers over the front of the file cabinet and I found a key hole. So now I just need to find a key. The question is though where am I supposed to find a key. I searched around the whole entire perimeter of the principal's office and found nothing. Then my phone started ringing. 

             "Hello." I said in a half worried half freaked out.

             "Kelsey, is that you?" asked a very familiar voice.

             "Yes, Adam, what's wrong and where is Jamie did you get separated?" I said. By the way Adam is my little brother I forgot to tell you we were playing the game together.

              "Yeah we did, how about you and David?" he asked.

            "We were being chased and the only way that we wouldn't get caught is if we jumped but before we both could jump, he pushed me down." I said remembering the now painful memory.

           "Oh, well where are you we should try and meet up." he said.

             "Okay sounds good; I think I'm at the first floor." I said.

               "Alright stay where you are, I'm at the stairs near the second floor I'll be there in ten minutes." said Adam then he hung up.

                I found a bench and sat down, put my phone in my bag and waited. Hoping he would get here soon. I stared down at my shadow.

            After a while I heard footsteps but they weren't Adams.

            So who's were they?