8

I love how this story finna turn out yo.

Enjoy.
---
Paris.

"He's adorable."I sniffed looking at my bestfriend hold her newborn baby boy in her hands, We where in their hospital. She just had Cameron 6 hours ago, and I was emotionally. I went to the doctors and for sure, I was pregnant. 3 months at that. I didn't tell August, because obviously he doesn't need to know.

Daimen and Jodie came back from the cafeteria with my pizza and orange juice. I smiled brightly before thanking them and literally snatching it from Dai's hand. Jodie laughed as they sat. I sat down and began to eat while humming and dancing in my seat.

"You know what your having?"I shook my head no and continued to eat.

"Wea' my god baybeh'."I looked up to see August with some ballons and bears. Leah smiled and hugged him, August took Cameron from her and began to rock him.

"Man you so handsum' you look juss like Corey' and all this hair came from Corey cause ya' momma roots so ba'."Leah gasp and hit August arm making yall laugh.

"Wazzam yall."He looked at Dai them then me. His eyes dropped to my stomach and looked away, He continued to play with Cam until Cam got cranky.

"August if you guys have a girl what will she be named?"Leah asked Aug making me groan.

"Maybe Justice or Imogen."He said to her. shrugging. I smiled at the unique names and wobbled to the bathroom.

"Boys?"Leah asked.

"Maybe a Jr or Melvin or something."Corey nodded as I came out the bathroom.

"Im finna go to tha stoe? Yall need anythan'."
He asked standing up.

I just remember Dr. Smith, had updated my prenatal pills and I had to get them from wallgreens.

"Are you going near Walgreens?"He looked over at me.

"Yeah, maybe. Why?"He asked.

"I need to get my prenatal pills."He nodded watching me grab my purse and phone.

"We'll be back."He told them as We headed out the hospital.

We where now in his new Black Range, with black rims. I sat quietly while playing with my nails. We pulled up at Walmart and got out to see paparazzi coming our way, We rushed in and hurried to get what we needed.

"Ouu i want a strawberry short cake."I mumbled picking up but August took it away.

"No keep my baby healthy."I pouted, sneaking to get another one but He caught me and narrowed his eyes at me.

I sighed defeated as I let my hands dangle to my sides. I crossed my arms catching an attention as We made our way to the front. The cashier looked up and was starstrucked, I chuckled and she hurried rung us up, gave us a long ass talk, then let us go.

Then we headed to Walgreens for my pills.

August

"You aight?"I asked her as she threw up in my bathroom. We came in here after we saw Cameron, We was going to talk but she got super sick.

"Yeah."She flushed the toilet, She grabbed the old toothbrush she still had here and began to brush her teeth. She finished and I laid in bed.

"My things still here."I nodded watching her look at her favorite bra and panties, she left over here.

"Oh my gosh I been looking for them."I laughed watching her look at the clothes. She stopped and wobbled over to me.

"You wearing your pregnancy so good."She smiled and sat beside me.

"Look im sorry about and I really want us to fix this for our baby."I nodded in agreement.

"And for your information, Keke and I are not together. I just used that to hurt you because you hurt me."She gasped looking at me, I laughed at her face.

"Bumb ass

"Bumb ass."I smacked her behind making her swing at me.

"I luh yuh' too."She smiled.

"I love you too ugly."I nodded in clarity before kissing her.