Trouble

Faith POV

So its been 4 months since Chris found out I was pregnant so now I'm 5 months pregnant and huge af. And tbh I wasn't going to be able to keep it from him that much longer because a couple days later I stated having morning sickness. Right now I'm at Chris house and were just talking about the baby.

Chris:So when are we going to find out what were having.

faith: next week

Chris: I hope we have a girl. So she can be a daddies girl.

faith: no I don't want no damn girl. She gone be fast and you gone spoil her fuck that.

Chris: okay damn calm your titts.

I was getting hungry and knowing he ain't got shit to eat. guess it's time to go to the store

faith: come on Chris we going to the store. I'm hungry and you ain't got shit here.

Chris: okay.

Chris POV

we at the store and were half way done and guess who tf I see. MONICA bro wtf she stalking me or some shit.

faith: wtf she doing here. just because in pregnant don't mean I won't beat a bitch ass.

Chris: woah calm down you ain't fighting no one why you pregnant with my baby.

faith: *signs* but if she say something smart idgaf what you say I'm going in.

Monica: Chris baby is that you

Chris : signs wtf you want Monica

Monica : *gives faith the stank look* I know damn well you ain't get this bitch pregnant and let her keep it but when I was pregnant you made me get a abortion.

Chris: yes because this is my future wife and I love her you was just a quick nut.

Monica: but you said you love me

chris : yea just to get in your pants. Duh.

Monica: its okay watch your back. when that baby born its going bye bye or should it go bye bye while its still in this hoe

faith: bitch don't threaten me cause if you hurt me or my kid I'm hurting you.

Monica: okay. bye love. bye slut

faith: Chris I could have sworn I told you to control your hoes.

Chris: lol she ain't my hoe.

faith: ight whatever. let's go home

Chris:okay baby *kisses faith*

Is that a good chapter or not.

will Monica hurt the baby or nah

are they having a boy or girl

VOTE