"I love you,"Louis is humming dreamily, leaning his body heavily against Liam's, head rested on his shoulder and eyelids half way to fluttering close.

"And I love you, Louis."Liam whispers, kissing the back of Louis' hair lovingly in a way that makes the submissive keen at the affection, letting out a content sigh."Now, don't be falling asleep on me yet, we need to get you washed and eat some food."

"Tired."

"I heard you the first time, love."Liam chuckles, picking up Louis' scented shampoo that sits at the side of the tub from the last time that he had a bath and squirting the liquid into his hands."Just relax, but no sleeping, deal?"

"Uh-huh."The submissives head nods heavily, letting out a little moan whenever after his hand has been wetted, he feels Liam start to massage the shampoo into his hair and scalp.

Getting Louis washed is easier said than done, because even if it's a task that Liam has done times and times before, it's always hard to reach every single crook and angle of Louis' deadweight of a body which is no help at all. But he manages, and soon, he's pulling the plug and helping Louis out of the tub with a fluffy towel wrapped around his shoulders.

As gentle and as careful as he is, Liam is dabbing the submissive dry with the soft fluffy towel, being careful of his bruising ass before shuffling him into the bedroom, the sheets haven been changed by the maids and a trey of food and drinks siting on the bedside table on Liam's order.

In the usual routine after a punishment, Liam is carefully massaging the soothing and bruising cream into the sensitive flesh of Louis' ass, knowing that when the submissive finally emerges from his subspace that his bum is going to be incredibly sore. Louis is completely compliant to the attention and affection, humming and moaning, especially when Liam kisses a trail from his ass up his spine and at the dip of his neck lovingly.

"Open up."Liam orders gently, holding a piece of dark chocolate to Louis' kiss bitten pink lips. Obeying the orders, Louis is allowing Liam to feed him small bites of chocolate and cheeses in between sips of icy cold water and sometimes this sugary type of drink that Louis' subspace foggy mind can't identify.

"Your punishments are unfair."Louis mutters some time later after a bountiful of silence from his side of things, Liam haven been muttering words of 'open up' or 'just one more piece' of encourage him to eat more. The worse that Liam wants to happen is for Louis to subdrop or for his blood sugar to drop as he's so deep inside of his head.

"Oh really?"Liam raises his eyebrow at the submissive, even if Louis can't see his expression from his shut eyes. The dominant is nudging another piece of chocolate at his lips, deciding that that's enough.

"Yeah."He mutters should the piece of rich dark chocolate, seeming to fall into the soft pillows that are piled up behind his sleep heavy body. Liam has to bite his lip to stop himself from laughing at the way that Louis just feels to fall into the pillows,"Talking is the only thing I'm good at."

"I don't think that's true, baby."He's shaking his head, taking a drink from the glass of water himself before setting the trey onto the table again as he makes a move to go and grab himself a pair of boxers to throw on.

"It is."Louis is grumbling with a scrunched up face, stretching out his body on the comfortable, soft mattress and fresh clean bedding. It smells like the familiar comforter than the maids use to wash the bed sheets and although it isn't the scent that Louis would like it to have ( preferably, of Liam and his favourite aftershave that he always seems to wear ) it's still a good smell.