CHANGE THIS LIE - TSURUGI KYOUSUKE x OC

Start from the beginning

"Heheh! Hey, it is funny!"

Just when Haruka wanted to reply him, they spotted the PE teacher from afar. This alerted Haruka the most since she wore her casual cloth as usual, even though she already warned about that because it broke the rule. But of course.. Haruka didn't give it any thought.

"Whoa, dude! That's robocop (the teacher nickname)!" Kariya alerted. "Better run now or never! Quick, before he sees you!"

"Okay!" Haruka nooded. "I'll leave the ussual to you!" she said before running away.

Kariya just waved to her and walked to the soccer field. The other team were waiting for both of them.

"Where's Haruka?" Tsurugi asked.

"Robocop."

Everyone nodded in understandment since they already know how Haruka and Tsurugi are always chased by the same teacher. Even Endou and Haruna just live with it.

"Well then! Let's start our morning session!"

[SKIP TIME]

"How's your running today?" Tsurugi asked when he saw Haruka sitting on her seat.

Haruka groanned. "I almost ran out of idea for hiding spot. Looks like he already figured out every of my hiding place. You better watch out."

"Some SEED you are." Tsurugi smirked. Haruna groanned again. "Ex, and don't forget you TOO a SEED."

"Yeah yeah." He replied, taking his seat. " By the way, are you free this weekend?"

"Me? Sure, yeah. What's up?"

"Hakuryuu and Shuu planned to pay us a visit. Shuu asked if we can hang out together."

Haruka was amused by the news. "Hee? Hakuryuu? Nice! I haven't play with him for a while!" she smirked. "This weekend is gonna be awesome!"

Tsurugi silently looked away angrily. He was irritated because Haruka bragged about Hakuryuu again.

'Just why do you have to be so happy about him..' he thought. "Don't get your hopes too high, Sorano. He doesn't even want to play with you." he said angrily.

Haruka clicked her tongue. "Dude.. Chill down."

Both of them didn't speak after that. Just sitting in each desk and minding their own bussiness. Just then Tenma, Shinsuke and Aoi went inside the class.

"Haruka!" Aoi called. "Seriously? This is the 5'th practice you missed." She commented.

"Sorry. Well, rather than having another detention?"

Aoi nooded. "Got you there."

Haruka smiled. "I know you would, sis!"

Just then, a girl from another class came in.

"Excuse me! Sorano Aoi-san here?"

Aoi raised her hand. "Is there anything i can help?"

"Yes, we'd like to borrow you for few minutes. Please?"

Aoi nooded and follow the girl, leaving Haruka in a wondering state. Why would someone suddenly call Aoi.

"You're not planning to follow your sister again, are you?" Tenma asked.

But even without asking such question, Tenma already got his answer. Haruka stood up and followed her twin sister. Shinsuke just smiled seeing her act.

"That's our sister-protective friend." He said.

Tenma walked closer to Tsurugi that have been lost to his own thought. "Oi, Tsurugi."