Ruqaiya entered Daniel house, it was the first time for her to enter such a house after her break up with Jalal, she was amazed as she never thought he is that much rich 'I need to think about that man again' she smirked evilly, "Come with me to my room so you can rest till they prepare the food Ok??" he asked, she nodded "Where is your room??" he took her there, it was a very big room not as Jalal ones of course but big with a round bed in the middle "You can relax till I take my shower" she nodded to him, and he left her and entered the bathroom, as soon as she makes sure he is in the middle of the shower she got up and started searching in the room she opened each box in the room "There is nothing here, there or anywhere where he put them" she continued searching till she opened his wardrobe to find a big vault with a lock on it "GOD what have I done so I deserve all this" she took a breath then tried to open it but in vain "That means I have to know the lock passcode this is the only way" she then heard him coming out so she quickly went back to the bed and acted that she is sleeping, he came out to find her sleeping he smirked and went out of the room.

Jalal and Jodha was heading toward the car "BTW did you finish your work" he asked, "MMMM.. you can say yes as the only thing left is my dress" he looked at her confused, she is the designer and still she didn't find a dress for herself "Yes Jalal, I know it seems to be so stupid as I'm the designer, but it is true as in runways we can't dress from our designs, it's not allowed, but it's not a big problem I can buy one in less than one hour" she replied, "One.... Hourrr I think... we have time let's go" he said "What??? No way you aren't allowed see my dress till the runway, like everybody else", "Jodha!!! Come on please I wish for one time that I'm the one who choose your dress, so please" he begged, she looked at him then said "keep dreaming Jalal NO WAY", when he found there is no way he bowed down on his knees then hold her stomach and said "See my daughter I told you your mum is so stubborn and mean", "JALALLL!!" she called his name being annoyed "Did I say something wrong madam Mohammad???" he asked, "OK, fine let's go" she said annoyingly, he smirked then said "But sometimes she use her mind and become a good and cute wife", "JALAAL!!!" she called his name but with a smile this time, "let's go!!" he got up with a smirk hugged her from her back and started walking with her toward the car.

Rahim entered the house running "RAHIM!!! WAIT...WAIT" Salima yelled trying to catch him till suddenly he got caught by a strange man he made him fly in air then hugged him "Hi, Mr. Rahim" Rahim was confused he yelled "PUT ME DOWN NOW!!!" Sharif put him down "Who are you?? Who is he mum??" he asked angrily "he is..." she was about to speak when Sharif quickly bowed down and said "I'm your secret guard Sharif" he forward his hand to Rahim "Mmmmm so you are sent by uncle....Hi I'm Rahim" Rahim said while shaking hand, "Btw I started liking you Sharif" Sharif smiled, "Rahim son it's disrespectful to call him by his name so call him uncle ok??" Salima said so Rahim nodded "BTW do you know how to play football???" Sharif asked "Yes It's my favorite" Rahim replied, "Then come with me let's play" he carried him to the garden while Salima was watching them, they started to play just like a father and son, Salima was all the time smiling like no tomorrow.

"Miss Jodha!!! Hello" one of the shop girls welcomed them, "hi, but Madam not miss" she replied, "OH really when??" the girl asked, "Almost before 11 months" she replied, "Oh really, but last time you didn't told us that you married especially that you still didn't announce it to the media" the girl said, making Jalal go to his thought 'Why she didn't announce it yet??' she looked at Jalal then said trying to change the topic "He is Mr. Mohammad my husband", "OH but I thought that Ruq..." she was about to say something when Jalal cut her quickly "So we want you to show us your best dresses for the semester", "Yes please as I have a party and I need to find a good gown" Jodha said "Sure come and sit here till I bring them" they sat and she went away "Jodha!!! Why you still didn't announce our marriage??? Ok I still didn't announce that Jodha Kapoor is my wife but at least I announce that I'm married unlike you.... you still didn't announce that you're married even" she turned to him to sense these annoyed expression so she hold her hand and replied "Actually Jalal, you know our marriage was against my wish and I used to hate you also you remember our life before, I asked many times for divorce but you didn't accept just to hurt me, and with all the problems I forget to announce it then I was about to announce it that day in my last runway before five months but you remember what happened" she said sadly, he got hurt after remembering all the times he was mean with here especially that day when she was so happy for winning in her runway.

***Flash back***

Jalal opened his eyes softly to find Jodha in his face he smiled but his smile didn't last for long when a hand hugged him from behind, he got amazed he turned to find naked Ruqaiya beside him he turned and saw Jodha's teary eyes she shakes her head in 'No' then went out of the room running "JODHAA!!!" he dressed quickly and followed her, he started running till he stopped her "Leave me!!!" she said "Jodhaaa!!!", "I SAID LEAVE ME.... LEAVE ME..... I HOPE THAT I NEVER KNOWED YOU BEFORE...I HOPE THAT I NEVER TRUSTED YOU... I HOPE THAT I'M STILL HATING YOU.... YOU DESTROYED EVERYTHING.... EVERYTHING..... I HATE YOU.... I HATE YOU JALAL.... I HATE YOU... I STARTED LOVING YOU... WHY... WHY.... Why Jalal.... why... wh..." she was yelling while hitting him till she was out of breath that she felled unconscious in his arm, He was totally shocked from what just happened.

***Flash back ends***

He faced the floor for a second she understand what was in his mind so she hugged him and tried to change his mood "Jalal!! What will you name our child???", he looked at her confused "JALAL!!! Of course you will not leave our child without a name right??" she replied, "OH, actually I always imagined my son name to be 'SALIM' and my daughter to be 'ERAM BANO'" he replied back, she smiled then said " 'Salim Jalal El-dean Mohammad' It feels a little bit old but OK!!!", "Jodha!!! you might have a daughter so.." she then cut him in between while saying "First son then daughter", "daughter then son", "SON", "Daughter", "SON", "OK you know what son and daughter... twins" he said, "WHAT???" she remembered that there is a chance for her to get twins as she and Bhagwant Das are twins, "NO WAY" she already yelled, "Jodha!!! Just imagine twins you will make me so happy", "Daughter" she said, he looked at her confused "You want a daughter, fine daughter but no twins" she replied, he laughed out loud in her reaction for twins "Madam Jodha come with me I already prepared some dresses" the girl said while taking Jodha "Twins" he murmured, she gave him an angry look "Never" then went to the changing room, he smirked then said to himself "I'm so lucky to have her in my life thanks god for giving me this special gift".

"Hi" the doctor said while entering "My girl again" Adham replied, "I'm not your girl" she replied "Oh really then why you are dressing this seductive dress in the hospital??" he asked while gazing at her figure 'She was dressing short skinny purple dress with the seven cut down the nick' she smirked then went and sat in the bed and started checking on him "This mean you agreed that you are my girl" he said while holding her waist "Not totally, and for your information we had a meeting today that's why" she said while giving him the medicine "Anyway will you help me???" he asked, "After half hour there is a nurse will come to your room he will give you his clothes then you will get out easily, after that we will meet at the back door do you understand??", "Yes, but after that where I will go??" he asked, "To my house" he smirked evilly then said "I remembered that you told me you still didn't accept me" she gave him annoyed look then said "In my house because I don't think you have a better place" he smirked again then said "Sure.... Sure" she gave him an angry look and went out, he smirked and prepared himself.

Jodha came out of the changing room with a simple pink long gown, he scanned her from top to bottom then shake his head with 'NO', "Mmmmm... Actually I didn't like it that much I will try the black one" she then entered again to change. Already half hour passed but every time he was with the same answer till she came out again with a sleeve gown he again looked from top to bottom then shack with half-half, she got annoyed then said "This isn't also my choice so I want to see another one if you have", "Yea sure, but I don't think you will like them as they are all green" the girl said, "OHHH..." she was about to talk but he cut them while saying "This one is so nice" she turned to find him holding a light green gown "NO" she stopped him, "Jodha!!! Go and try it, you may like it" he said but finding no response he said "WHAT ARE YOU WAITING??? GO" she fumed then gripped it hard and entered to the changing room he smirked. After a while she came out 'It was a sleeveless skinny long gown with one side of feet out' he gazed at her this time as no tomorrow, she got shy by his gaze "What do you say madam??", Jodha was waiting for his response but he was in other world so she said "Actually I didn't..." he cut her "We will take this one it's the best" she smirked shyly then entered to change.....

***********************

hey guys, 

please do vote and give me your reviews!!!