Story2--- Die For Your Crush Then

Emerald is a popular girl, Sophie seemed to be one of her best friends, at least to other people. But Sophie only hanged out with Emerald so She'll look cool, she hated Emerald cause she's always the center of the attention, all the boys like her no one ever really pay attention to Sophie.Neither does Emerald really liked Sophie. Clarice is her only true friend.

Emerald and Sophie were walking to their lockers, Emerald was wearing a hot pink mini dress emphasizing her long legs while Sophie wore a light green one on her plain legs.

"Puh-lee-z Sophie. Light green? You look like a freaking catapillar. And your legs are huge. Loose weight!"

Sophie lowered her head, Emerald is always so mean with words.

"Hey, Emerald!" Keven approached from behind and tapped on Emerald's shoulder. Sophie's heart was thumping like crazy. He was standing right there, close enough to touch, she had always had a crush on Keven...

"Hi Keven." Emerald twirled around and hooked her arms around Keven's neck, Sophie looked away. "What's up sweetie?"

"Honey. It was real fun yesterday. Wanna hang out this afternoon?" He pushed his hand around her waist.

"Sure." Emerald muffledas she kissed Keven.

"When did that happen?" Sophie asked bitterly as she and Emerald walked towards the classroom.

"It's impossible for of to keep you updated all the time when you spend you Sunday's with your parents without cellphone!" Emerald rolled her eyes as she answered Sophie.

"It's called family time!" Sophie protested

"Whatever, SO boring." Emerald smirked as she checked her iPhone before entering the classroom.

Sophie gritted her teeth. In class, all she could think about was HOW to get back at Emerald. Emerald knew that she fancied Keven ALL ALONG, right? How could she! Yet she still went out with him on Sunday? Yet she got together with him?

"I forgot something, Emerald. I'll have to in back to my locker." Sophie said after first period.

"See you at P.E. then. What have you got? Amnesia? Pft!" She linked arms with Clarice and left. Just as Sophie planned.

After school, Emerald and Sophie went to their lockers. Emerald noticed that Sophie is acting strange. She held her ancient phone in her face as she tagged along... close behind instead of beside.

As Emerald was about to open her locker she thought of all the stuff Sophie did. 'Forgot something' and now the phone?

"That's damn obvious! How stupid is she!" Emerald thought.

She stepped aside of her locker as she opened it.

Before Sophie noticed what was going on, pink paint squirt out of Emerald's lockerand onto Sophie. Emerald smirked.

"Fell into your own trap?" Changed her locker combination, tossed her hair and left.

That night, Emerald called Sophie after she got home like nothing happened at all.

"Wanna come over?"

"Sure..." Sophie didn't know what Emerald was up to but she decided to just do what she said.

As soon as Sophie arrived Emerald dragged her to her room up stairs, they sat outside on the roof.

"Play 'never have I ever'?" She pulled out a bottle of Vodka when Sophie nodded.

"I'll go first?" Sophie asked.

"Go ahead."

"Never have I ever stole my friends crush." She stared at Emerald meaningfully.

"Oh! I should drink?"

"Didn't you know I wanted Keven?"

"Well, what else do you want of to do? You know, two teens in love." She took a swing at the bottle.

"My turn. Never have I ever offended a demon."

"Now, what's that mean?" Sophie laughed.

"I mean what I said."

"You believe that there really are demons?"

"You don't? But you should drink"

"Emerald, demons don't exist!"

"Oh really?" Emerald's look confuses Sophie.

"Wha-"

Emerald extended her beautiful, hard, long nails and slid it across Sophie's throat. Pain shot throughher body.

"Oops! How careless of of to forget to tell you that I'm a demon." Sophie can't breath, she can't tell Emerald that this joke is no fun.

Emerald dig her nails a little deeper into Sophie's throat.

"Hope that won't damage my manicure."

She pushed her off the roof.

"I made it obvious."

Emerald washed her hands and smiled to herself as she peacefully went to bed.

A/N: How's that so far? Please keep reading and comment? ANd vote he you like it. Also check out our other stories. If you like happy endings make sure you check out 'Wrong Number Series' and if you'd like story 'bout true life and ironc high school please in to 'High School, High School'. Story three is on the go!