[Code: YOU + I]

"Do you know who I am?" He asked when he was close enough to shake my comfort.

"I-I don't...believe this," I said in a whisper. I am completely blobbed away right now. I really want to see what's behind that mask. What if he's ugly? That would be so weird! "You're MrBubbleS?"

"Yeah I guess."

"Who are you?" I immediately asked.

"One dance. That's all it takes to know," he said and offered me a hand. I know he can't see it, but I'm scrunching my eyebrows. I don't know what he's planning, all these days, I've been wandering what he wants from me. And then suddenly, he popped out of nowhere, wearing a mask, wanting me to dance with him? You have got to be kidding me.

°•°•°•°•°•°

Savanna is a famous blogger and writer in Westside High. But she hid her true identity. The fame she earned all depends on her every day post. Till one day, Savanna's blog was hacked and one of her most sensitive file was posted. Savanna, meet MrBubbleS, your hacker.

She ought to find this mystery boy who hacked her blog, and practically her whole life, to seek revenge. MrBubbleS, on the other hand, found it interesting and teasingly left clues for Chloe to find him.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°

I am regretting, for the very first time, why did I kept a secret identity and now I'm being threatened. I can't let anybody know who Savanna really is. I can't let people know that the cool and amazing Savanna is a normal kid lurking around the dark corners of the room!

°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Welcome to Code: YOU + I readerz! Enjoy the story az it goes on!

The chapter titlez is going to be in alphabetical order and the special chapterz would begin in numberz 1-so on.

One more thing: I am a beginner so you'll be expecting a lot of errorz and typos or scenez that you don't like. You have two optionz for that: 1.) You can kindly point it out and I will respond to it az soon az I can (but I'm not always online so I won't be able to respond to it ASAP). 2.) You can stay mad about it and shoot your screen with a rifle then move on with your life and continue reading thiz story. If you can't do any of these, then do whatever you want.

Don't steal this book from me. I wrote this since I waz fifteen. NO STEALING OF IDEAZ, NO ADVERTISING OF BOOKZ, AND NO NEGATIVE VIBEZ! Even if the story haz negative vibez, that doesn't mean you can curse all you want. Please don't judge the book. If you don't like it, the least you could do iz to leave. If you're going to stick around just to make fun and hate my book, you are going to marry a monkey in the future and name your kidz Chloe, MrBubbleS, Ginger, and all the other character names in this book and that's gonna be a lot.

Rant rant rant. Yada yada yada. That'z all.

And yez, I will be talking like thiz. I thought thiz through.

♥zanonia