Home and Excuses {Ch. 13}

Start from the beginning

~~Timeskip~~

After five minutes my feet were revealed again. I giggled and stood up. Ray and Dante's guard scaredly came to shore. I helped pull them onto the sand and their legs were quickly revealed. I screamed and covered my eyes. "CLOTHES! WE NEED CLOTHES!" I yelled freaking out. "ALRIGHT!" Garroth's soothing voice said. I moved a few fingers as I saw the two boys in towels. Dante's guard had brown hair with purple ocean eyes. "I-I'm Season." He said holding out his hand. "(Y/N)! Nice to meet you!" I said happily. He chuckled at me being hyper as always. I walked up to Ray and used my healing magic to heal his scar. He smiled and nodded, "Thank you pr-" I and someone cut him off. "NUUUUU! NU! NO!" I looked behind me and saw mom. She smirked and walked over kissing my head. "Your birthday is in a day~" my mom sang. I chuckled then shook my head. "I don't think so mom. Never celebrated it and never will." I said backing away. I turned around and started on my way back home.

~~Aphmau's POV~~
"I don't think so mom. Never celebrated it and never will." (Y/N) said waking away. Princess Acelistic sighed as she watched (Y/N) left. "That's right...her parents that adopted her never had the money to give her a birthday and she's probably to scared to have one." Princess Acelistic said. "PARTY TIME!" Acelistic and I screamed. "Let's go get the supplies! Ooooooh, but some might have to be from out of the village...." I said tapping my chin. "ROAD TRIP!" We screamed again. "GARROTH AND LAURANCE TAKE CARE OF RAY AND SEASON!" Princess Acelistic yelled. "YES MA'AM!" The two yelled back. "KATELYN GO GET A (F/C/F) WITH (F/C) AND (S/F/C) ICING!" Princess Acelistic yelled again. "ALRIGHTY PRI- MA'AM!" Katelyn yelled running off. "Travis....go work with your muscles....they aren't working you look weak." Princess Acelistic said. I could here Katelyn laugh loudly when Garroth, Laurance, Season, Ray, and I laughed. "Alright....DANTE WORK ON YOUR PUNS!" Acelistic started again. "But their funny!" Dante complained. "Dun't make me slap chu." Acelistic said holding up her hand. Dante shrieked and ran off. "Aphmau go get some guards even if they are doing something...and meet me and (Y/N) at the gates." Acelistic addressed me. I nodded and ran off.

I ran to the gates and Aaron was there. "AARON!" I yelled loudly. "WHAT?!" He yelled back. "WE NEED TO GO ON Adventures!" I said happily. "And...they are for....?" He asked smirking. "Umm....(Y/N)'s birthday..." I said giggling. "You can take Garroth and Travis." He said. (Wow I get the two guards that barley spend time together...and it's not even hard. I just think of two names) I sighed and ran back to the docks and saw the Princess Acelistic left. Ray and Season had nice clothes on and Garroth and Laurance thought they had down a nice job. I grabbed Garroth's hand then skipped away to find Travis.

~~Timeskip~~

We looked everywhere for Travis...EVERYWHERE! I sighed and walked to the gates with Ray, Season, and Garroth. When we got there.... "TRAVIS WAS HERE THE WHOLE TIME!" I yelled in frustration. "Yeah...I came here an hour ago when Aaron told me you wanted me." Travis said looking all innocent. Aaron was snickering in the corner. "AAARON!" I yelled. He ran off screaming like the useless little girl he is. "Hmph," I scoffed then walked to (Y/N) who looked really confused. But I like her outfit:

 But I like her outfit: