DO NOT BREAK THE FOURTH WALL {Ch. 11}

What you need to know
(Y/N), Your name.
(L/N), Last Name
(H/C), Hair Color
(O/E/C), Original Eye Color
(S/T), Sword Type
(S/C), Sword Color
(F/C), Favorite Color
(S/F/C), Second Favorite Color
(W/N) Wyvern Name
A/N, Author's Note
More shall be added

Red- Angry, mad, stressed
Orange- embarrassed, shocked
Yellow- shy, speechless, relaxed
Green- happy, hyper
Blue- sadness, depressed
Purple- mischievous
Pink- flirty, blushing
Grey- scared, sleepless
Black- body is being taken over .-._.
White- defeated, regret
Magenta- in sweet heaven

Aphmau- Purple Cat
Laurance- Orange Cat
Garroth- Blue Dragon
Zoey- Phoenix
Katelyn- Light Blue Cat
Dante- Dark Blue Wolf
Aaron- Black Werewolf
Travis- Snow Leopard
Declan- Cheetah
Tender- White Wyvern

~~Your POV~~
   I didn't talk to Dante and Aphmau for the rest of the day. "TALK TO US (Y/N)!" Aphmau yelled. "YOU BROKE THE FOURTH WALL!" I yelled. I gave Dante and Aphmau the stupidest glare. We all ended up laughing and Garroth stood there like we're crazy. I fell on to ground then Aphmau fell on top of me. "Oh my Irene, Author~Chan must be so mad right now." I said laughing. (I AM!) "STOP TALKING ABOUT THE FOURTH WALL AUTHOR~CHAN IS PISSED!" I yelled. We all ran to our house and locked all the doors and windows.

~~3rd Person POV~~
   The four friends locked their selves in the house. Garroth and Dante sat at the table while the Aphmau played with (Y/N) as a gummy bunny. "Girls come here!" Dante yelled. Aphmau picked (Y/N) up and walked to the table. (Y/N) turned into her normal self and sat on the table. "Sup." (Y/N) said. Garroth handed (Y/N) gingerbread. She screamed and showed Aphmau. The two girls screamed while Dante and Garroth covered their ears.

~~Aphmau's POV~~
(Y/N) and I screamed when we got the gingerbread. Garroth and Dante covered their ears. "Where do we go next?!" I asked all hyper. "TO A CASTLE~" (Y/N) sang. She bolted off the table then turned into a pegasi. I got on her back and she ran out the door taking for air. "W-WAIT!" Dante yelled. Garroth was a blue dragon trying to fly as fast as (Y/N)

~~TimeSkip~~

We landed at a pink castle. I jumped off and (Y/N) changed back to human form. She slowly approached the castle and knocked. "W-WAIT! LEMME C-CATCH MY BR-BREATH! DANTE W-WEIGHS A T-TON!" Garroth yelled. I sighed as the castle door opened by itself. (Y/N) and I grabbed each other's hand and walked in. The door closed behind us. Dante's eyes were widened. "That was an accident..." he said laughing then high fiving Garroth. (Y/N) and I sighed then walked down the hall.

We walked up the stairs and saw a hall. I stepped in then candles started turning on. I shrieked then jumped into (Y/N)'s arms. "It's okay Aphmau...I-I got y-you..." (Y/N) said shaking. (Y/N) walked down the hall and I hugged her neck. There was a door that opened. (Y/N) placed me down and grabbed her sword. She walked in the room and guarded me behind her.

   (Y/N) lit a light in her hand and looked around the room. "....when Sirens are being recorded and listened to they sound like horrific screams." She explained. I nodded and we walked more in the room. There was a candlestick clatter. "Dante, Garroth! Stop messing with us." (Y/N) said laughing. She stopped laughing when no one responded. "G-Garroth? Da-Dante?" She asked nervously. We both looked in the hall then we saw a candlestick fall. We screamed as loud as we could then ran out of the room running the other way the candlestick fell.