Chapter Thirteen: Truth And Consequences.

Start from the beginning

"We're waiting!" A girl said. Cassidy faced everyone. "Ladies and gentlemen, it appears that The White Ranger is. . ." Cassidy started off. Trent looked nervous. ". . .taped on a camera that Devin stupidly loaned his sister, but once she returns it, I'll be sure to let you know." Cassidy finished. Hayley groaned. "So, Trent, What is it you wanted to. . ." I turned and saw that Trent was gone. I looked around. "Tell me?" I finished.

Conner, Ethan, Kira, and I were heading to the place that popped on the screen. The White Ranger was back. We found The White Ranger fighting Elsa and Zeltrax. "Hold it right there!" Conner said "Great. That's all we need." Elsa commented. "Whoa! Whose side do we take?" I asked. "Good question." Conner replied.

"We'll make it easy for you!" Elsa informed as she and Zeltrax disappeared into a portal. "If you had any sense, you'd run, too." The White Ranger stated. "Dream on!" Kira said. "Let's do it!" Conner said. We began fighting The White Ranger. He attacked Conner, Ethan, and Kira and then he headed for me.

"Whoa!" The White Ranger said. He pinned me to the wall. "Had enough?" He asked me. "Hardly. I've been through a lot worse. Super Dino Mode!" I said. I kicked The White Ranger back as he fell to the ground. Just as he was about to get up, I kicked him back down again. "You'll pay for that! I'm taking you down!" The White Ranger said.

He made lasers with his sword as he attacked me. I fell to the ground as Conner, Ethan, and Kira jumped in front of me. "Lasers, Fire!" All three of them said. They fired at The White Ranger but he fired them right back. He laughed. "That's enough!" I said as I tried kicking him. He twisted my arm.

"You're a little out of your league, don't you think?" The White Ranger asked. "Huh?" I said as he attacked me with his sword. "See my point?" The White Ranger said. He made lasers with his sword and making me demorph. "I swear I'm gonna kill him!" I think to myself as I held my stomach and groaned.

Meanwhile, Ethan, Conner, and Kira were attacking him. "Back off!" The White Ranger said. He was walking towards me. "Never did like the color Purple." The White Ranger stated. He kneeled down next to me. "Well, Purple Ranger, Time to say goodbye." He stated. He grabbed my arm and was about to punch me.

"Huh? Tanner?" The White Ranger said. I could've sworn it was my imagination, but it kinda sounded like Trent's voice. He lowered his arm. "I-I. . ." The White Ranger stuttered. He screamed as he grabbed his head. That's when Conner, Kira, and Ethan went into Super Dino Mode. They knocked The White Ranger away from me and began attacking him once more.

The White Ranger fell to the ground. "I'll be back." The White Ranger said as he left. "Power down!" Conner said as he, Ethan, and Kira powered down. Then, they ran over to me. "Tanner?" Conner said. All three of them helped me up. "Are you okay?" Ethan asked. "Yeah. I'll be fine." I replied.

I saw Trent by the lake. "Trent? Is that you?" I asked. "Hey." Trent said as he closed his drawing book and looked at me. I sat down next to him. "Where'd you go?" I asked. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have just taken off like that." Trent apologized.

"Look, I can't help you if I don't know what's going on." I informed. Trent opened up his drawing book. I saw pictures of The White Ranger. I knew that Trent loved drawing superheroes. After all, he drew Kira as a superhero. But why did he draw The White Ranger? "Trent, If you're gonna dream about being a superhero, The White Ranger's not who you want to be." I told him.

"I kinda wish I had a choice." Trent replied. "What does he mean by that?" I wondered. "What are you saying?" I asked. Trent showed me his bracelet. It had the white dino gem in the middle of it. And it looked exactly like the one Conner, Ethan, Kira, and I both had.

"So it wasn't my imagination when I thought I heard Trent's voice when The White Ranger was about to attack me." I thought. Everything made sense now. About Trent quitting his job, everything. Trent was The White Ranger. "You?" I blurted out. All Trent did was give me a nod in reply. "But you almost annihilated me." I informed. "But I didn't. Look, once I knew it was you—" Trent started off. I got up. He grabbed my wrist. "Let go of me!" I yelled.