You are mine

I wake up to baby crying un controlling I grab her and try to settle her down Victor came around gave me hug and a kiss.On Friday I went to Victor's house we had spaghetti and wine then we cuddled and watched a movie. I ended up falling asleep on the couch.
Victor's POV
She had her head rested on my lap I moved grabbed Veronica put her to sleep then I fell asleep to.
Dawson's POV
I wake up at 7:00 good morning baby good morning sweetheart he gives me a hug and kiss Veronica woke up yet no I should go get her than. I go up the stairs Mommy im coming I pick her up bring her down I make breakfast for her then Victor and I took her on a walk. We went to the park played with Veronica then walked home. We had lunch put Veronica down for a nap then I cuddled with Victor and watched Riverdale. Victor fell asleep I go downstairs make tea do some homework on Victor's laptop. Suddenly I feel arms wrapped me Victor hi Baby I get up give him a hug and kiss how was your nap good thats good im gunna make coffee you want any no i just had tea ok. Its been an hour and half went upstairs to check on Veronica good morning Mama I pick her up and bring her downstairs I get her a fruit snack I sit down on the couch watch Super Why with her. She hands me fruit snack thank you there the Scooby doo ones so there good. Veronica you want anything to drink yes juice. I get up grab her siping cup put orange juice in there and gave it to her.