Chapter 2: What happens next to Taylor:

We got to Emily's boyfriend's house and I knocked on his door.

Emily answered.

"Oh my gosh! I got your text! Are you okay? Need a shoulder to cry on?" Emily shouted. "No, I'm good. Just need a place to stay...?" I asked her in a low voice..."Oh..Well you can't stay here. I'm staying here with my boyfriend, once I get all my shit out of his apartment, which I'm leaving now and my boyfriend is going to follow me there in his car so I can give Jackson back his car. So find another place to stay. Sorry girl! Bye!! Text me when you got a place to stay, unless you can stay with him, whoever he is. Well bye girly!" Emily shouted as she got in Jackson's car to leave.

"SHIT! FUCK THIS! JACK?" I yelled!

Jack waled over to me, smiling. "You have no place to stay do you?" He chuckled

"NO I DO NOT! IT'S NOT FUNNY!!" I frowned. He chuckled again. "Omg stop chuckling!"

"Hey! Stay with me! I'll let you stay at my apartment with me. Don't worry it has two rooms so you'll be fine, unless you know, you do want to cuddles with me at night?" He chuckled again.

I laughed. "Hehe, maybe. Got to get to know you better. Maybe I will after a few days." I told him. "Now let's go it's like 6 o'clock, and I'm getting hungry." I stared into his deep blue eyes. "Will you take me out to dinner? I'll pay. Please?!" I asked, desperately.

He smiled wide. "we'll split the check. Where you wanna go?" He asked. "Let's go to Olive Garden! They have amazing food!" I told him.

7:45pm

Jack's house/after dinner:

JACK'S P.O.V:

I had picked her up and set her in my car. She got drunk by the bar, because she had a very realistic fake I.D.

I had gotten her to my house.

I opened her side of the door, and picked her up, and threw her on my back. "Ah, hehe. You're so strong, and sexy!" Taylor had said. "You don't mean that! You're drunk!" I got her inside and threw her on my bed. "Ow, baby that hurt!" She pouted. "I'm sorry. And don't call me baby! You don't mean it! You're drunk! Go to sleep, I'll bring some water in and some bread, just in case. Now go to bed!" I sort of yelled by accident. She just blankly stared at me.

I went outside and got her suit cases and her book bag and brought them inside. After that I locked my car and went into my apartment and locked the door.

By the time I went back into my room with some bread and water, she was passed out. Or so I thought. I rolled her over so I could have some room to get in bed and she sat up, opened her eyes, and grabbed the cup of water, and drank the whole cup. "Damn, thirsty girl?" I chuckled. She looked at me and smiled. "A bit. Can you get in bed with me, please? I'm lonely, and heartbroken." I couldn't do anything to hurt her, so I had to get in bed, to make her feel better, even if she is drunk. I think I might be falling for her. I took my shirt off and my belt, and got in bed with her.

She sat up and took of her shirt as well, and her jeans. "Wow, can we not do this? You're drunk and I don't want to take advantage of you." I told her in a serious tone. She got up and took the bread and walked into the living room. I got up and followed.

"What are you doing? You need some rest get back to bed." I demanded. She just sat down on the couch and turned on the T.V. "Well, if you think you're taking advantage of me, then we'll wait until I'm sober." She told me.

"I have work tomorrow, if you get sober I still won't have sex with you or do anything really sexual. You maybe really hot and sweet, but I don't know you all that well. So Goodnight Beautiful!" I kissed her on the forehead, and went to bed.

It's almost 12am, so I got to get to bed. I shut my door and laid down. I set my alarm and rolled over to face the wall, I scooted towards the wall, I just love sleeping in that spot, although there's space for another, I don't think she'll come in here later.

I heard my door open, I didn't think much of it. I felt someone lay in the bed with me. "Taylor? Is that you?" I asked

"Yes, don't worry, it's just me." She whispered into my ear. I felt her roll over to face my alarm clock. I shouldn't roll over and cuddle with her, but I have the urge to, so I gotta do it.

I rolled over and put my arms around her waist and pulled her close to my chest. I heard a sort of sigh if relive from her. I kissed her neck, and pulled her as close as I could. Within a few minutes I grew very tired.

*------------*