~Prologue~

Meet Sophia Gutierrez ang the coldest girl in Minerva Academy ang babaeng to rin ay isang secret gangster. Marami ang nagsasabi siya daw ay mysterious and weird.

Pero habang tahimik ang buhay niya biglang dumating si...

Carlos Minerva ang anak ng mayaring academy at isa ding gangster kung saan napasok si Sophia. Since dumating si Carlos nasira ang katahimikan ng buhay ni Sophia.

Sa tingin niyo ang Ms. Cold ng Minerva Academy ay magbabago ng dahil kay Mr. Bad Boy? Or Sophia will just stay the same in the end?

______________

-Meet Them-

The Dark Goddess Gang

(A\N: pic of Sophia on the multimedia)

Name: Sophia Jane Gutierrez
Nickname: SJ
Age: 18 y\o
Info: She is Cold, She is dangerous, she is scary, she is mysterious, she isa gangster queen, she is rich.
Code name: Black Goddess

Name: Zandra Zania Locbanon
Nickname: ZZ
Age: 17 y\o
Info: She is bubbly, she is a cousin of Sophia, she is a gangster princess, unlike her cousin a gangster queen, she is rich.
Code name: Pink Goddess

Name: Amara Charlyn Macamulo
Nickname: AC
Age: 17 y\o
Info: She is quiet, she is sometimes she talks, she is rich, meron siyang pagka ingay ng konti, she is the smart one.
Code name: Red Goddess

Name: Zachriana Chrish Buenafe
Nickname: ZC
Age: 16 y\o
Info: She is the hungry one, she is rich, she nosy, she is the gangs joker, she is the hacker.
Code name: Green Goddess

Dark Goddess Gang (DGG) - The most strongest gang in the eolrd even in Death land and Death arena, they are rank as first rankers they at legendary but Black Goddess or Sophia is most legendary than her gangmates she is the ruler of DL (death land) and DA (death arena). They are the most feared gang in the whole world.

The Black Murder Gang

Name: Carlos Dwayne Minerva
Nickname: CD
Age: 19 y\o
Info: he's a bad boy, a gangster king every gangster knows the real him except they don't know Sophia, he's rich, mayabang.
Code name: Murder King

Name: Xander Xian Locbanon
Nickname: XX
Age: 18 y\o
Info: Older brother of Zandra, and cousin of Sophia, he's rich, he's childish, he is the right hand of Carlos.
Code name: Murder Dragon

Name: Loyd Jamian Cruz
Nickname: LJ
Age: 18 y\o
Info: He is Quiet, he is the smart one, he is noisy when he talks with Xander, he is rich.
Code name: Murder Wizard

Name: Zachary Chris Buenafe
Nickname: ZC
Age: 17 y\o
Info: 5 day older than her younger sister Zachriana, he is a joker, he is the noisy one, he is rich, he is the hacker.
Code name: Murder Blocker

Black Murder Gang (BMG) - The first strongest gang only in Philippines. It consist of four boys. But their leader is treated as their king in Philippines but the queen or Sophia is called Empress coz she controls Mafias and Gangsters! So Carlos is called King as second in command then Sophia is called Empress and their Ruler and Leader.