Help me god.

"Laura who was that, was it a boy?" My mother asked smiling.

"Yes it's a boy, we're paired for an assignment." I said knowing what she was thinking.

"Ou, and is he cute?" She asked wiggling her eyebrows.

"Uh,, well...yes he's hot. but he's out of my league mom, and i mean it like really out, like Upper Harrington outta my league." I said to her.

Her smile faltered.

"Oh, and are you going up there?" She asked.

"Y-yes, he's picking me up." I said tightening my converse.

"Oh sweetie, i can't wait to meet him" She said.

"Mom..." I trailed off.

"Oh sweetie, this boy, he's a gem. Let me tell you something,People from Upper Harrington are stuck up and rude, so the fact that he's even letting the wheels of his car and his shoe bottom touch LH's soul, he's a god angel." She said patting my head.

Mom was outside taking some sun while i shoved my books into my bag and calmed my nerves down.

Okay he's just a dude.

and insanely rich dude.

But he's just a dude.

 i was pacing around in the small room a saw a Maroon , expensive looking vehicle driving slowly through my community.

Ross.

I sighed and picked up my bag.

i didn't want him to get out his car so i had to get out before he did.

i ran out the door almost tumbling over my mom sitting on the stairs.

"sweetie slow down you'll hurt yourself."

She said getting up. 

"Sorry mom." I said running back and kissing her head. " Bye mom."  I said running to the parke car in the road.

all my neighbors were now either boldly coming out side and looking are pulling there window.

never in years had a vehicle like this come through our community.

well we didn't really have vehicles coming through.

"Well are you going to introduce me?" She asked standing.

"Probably another time." I said.

i ran out my yard and to the vehicle.

Ross hadn't come out but he watched the people and all over the community.

i tried pulling the door towards me but it was locked. the i pulled one more time and instead of it coming towards me, it went up in the air, causing me to scream in surprise.

I heard my neighbors mumbling and talking amazed at the thing.

I slowly got in and sat down.

Ross didn't turn to me but looked all over the place curiously with a sad expression on his face, the car door not going down yet.

"Uh ross?" I asked.

He then snapped out of it and turned to me. "oh um hi." He smiled.

 "Hi." I said.

He then turned back to my yard looking at my mother waving.

"I-is that your mom?" He asked pointing at her.