Chapter 3

Chapter 3

After school I pulled into my driveway to see my dad locking the front door; I ran up to him with a smile and he told me he left a 20 on the kitchen counter and that he wouldn’t be back until after nine tomorrow morning. I sighed as he left and unlocked the door, making my way through the house; I sat down on my computer chair and spun around in it, waiting for the subtle click of my bedroom window closing.

His hands fell on the handles of the spinning chair, halting me with a jolt; I looked up into his searching eyes and bit back the smile that threatened to poison my lips. He rolled his eyes, and his body followed the movement as he flung his body back onto my bed; his shirt rode up slightly and the sight of his happy trail sent a quiver through the lower region of my body.

“I wanna start by saying sorry… I was the biggest asshole to you yesterday for no reason and I just need you to know that I feel guilty for taking my feelings out on you when you were trying to help… so, yeah… sorry.” I mumbled, standing slowly.

“It’s okay, I understand; apology accepted… but I owe you an apology too; I knew you just needed me to shut up and fuck you to sleep, but I pressed and I pressed and I’m sorry. I should have listened to you…” Derek’s voice was low and husky as he struggled over what he had to say; I shook my head with a light smile and lowered my knees onto the bed, straddling Derek before he could think about what I was doing. His head shot up and he watched me move up his legs to his eyelevel.

** Nitesky - Robot Koch **

I place soft butterfly kisses across his exposed collarbone, thanking whatever gods are out there for the beauty that is Derek Hale in a v-neck tee. His hands snaked up my sides, fingertips dancing across my skin as he slipped them under my shirt; his touch shook my body and I basked in the feeling, letting it consume me with a small whimper leaving my lips.

“I love it when you talk to me…” I muttered, winding my fingers through the short hair behind Derek’s ears, I sucked and nipped at his strong neck, his stubble tickling my ear.

“And what have I told you about not talking?” He grumbled, I rolled my eyes and a smirk appeared on my lips as I knew exactly how to take away his grumpiness; I leaned back, sitting on his thighs and pulled him up with me. I scratched at his scalp and he raised an eyebrow.

            “What are you-” He began, but I moved my fingers from atop his head to the sides, right behind his ears and as I began to lightly scratch him his face planted into my shoulder and I felt his left leg twitch slightly under me.

            “Good boy, such a good Sourwolf…” I whispered, enjoying this a hell of a lot more than I probably should; his fingers encased my hips and a moan erupted from within me when his claws pierced my skin. I cupped his jaw with both hands and pulled him back to look at me; his eyes were fully blown, red with lust, his brow prominent against his face, scruff on his jaw lengthening along with his hair. With his canines bared at me, a twist in my stomach pushed me forward and I captured his bottom lip between mine; forcing my tongue into his mouth, he reacted instantly, flipping us around so he had me trapped under his body. His weight pressed against me and I thrust my body into his; he moved from my mouth to my neck, biting down as he sucked against my skin. I quivered and shook under the heat of his teeth and the pain only had the tent in my jeans growing.

A growl rumbled through his chest and a shallow whine left my parted lips; this was new, I’ve never had him in this form before, and it’s one of the hottest things I’ve ever witnessed. My hands worked to peel his jacket and dark red shirt away, revealing the heaving expanse of rippling muscles that was Derek Hale.