Papa, Gochisousama!

Kuroo stirred awake when he felt something weighing him down. His face contorted, displaying his discomfort. Letting out a small whine, he reached his hand to his back only to realize that something was weighing down on him. Before he would tilt his head to the side to have a look at what it was, a kick was delivered to the back of his head, shoving his face back into the pillow, nearly suffocating him.

He reached out to grab the tiny leg that had just landed a blow on the back of his head, anger veins popping on his face. He twisted his head to the side to find Lev's legs in his face as the child sleeps peacefully on his back. He could also feel an unfamiliar wetness on his lower back, where Lev's face was, indicating that the child had drooled on him.

Kuroo buried his nose into his pillow once more, letting out a grunt.

"So it wasn't a dream after all."

"Shall I make a chocolate milkshake for you, Lev?" Akaashi asked in his motherly tone, leaning forward before the child. The green eyes of Lev sparkled with delight at the mention of chocolate milkshake, obviously tempted to get one. He turned to Kuroo who was sitting by his side, reading on some documents in his hands with his reading glasses on.

"Is it okay for me to have one, Pa - Kuroo-san?" He asked politely, his voice dripping with his hope of having a milkshake.

"Honestly, how are you getting that messed up?" Kuroo shook his head in disbelief. "It doesn't really matter to me. She said to compile a bill right? That's exactly what I'm going to do. Akaashi, make sure to keep tabs."

"Sure..." Akaashi replied hesitantly, a little flustered at Kuroo's behavior.

"Alright! Chocolate milkshake please!" Lev threw both fists into the air, swinging his legs at the tall stools, thrilled.

"Would you like some whipped cream on it?" Akaashi asked with a small chuckle, pulling out the glass for the milkshake.

"Yes please!" Lev nodded.

"Coming right up," Akaashi nodded in return before moving to the counter behind him and began to work on the order.

"Akaashi~" Bokuto popped up next to Lev, calling out to the bartender in his own unique way. "I'll have the same thing please."

"Only if you promise not to bring the swirled straws back home," Akaashi warned. "We've got too many of those since you always sneak them home."

"Fine..." Bokuto pouted childishly. "By the way, what are you working on, Kuroo?" The gray and white haired male asked, peering over the child sitting between them. Lev did the same, tilting his head up in hopes of catching a glimpse of what the parent was reading.

"Recipes," Kuroo replied simply, flipping over the pages of the document.

"Recipes?" Bokuto echoed curiously, raising a brow. "Are you planning to add something new to the menu?"

"No, that's not it," Kuroo replied, eyes still scanning the documents in his hands. "I'm trying to figure out what to do for dinner."

"Dinner? You mean, you're going to cook?" Bokuto's expression gleamed at his answer. Even Akaashi had his lips curled into a light smile. Bokuto's reaction had piqued Lev's interest, making him tilt his head to the side, hoping to get an explanation.

"Kuroo's actually a really good cook, you see," Bokuto explained. "Man! It's been a while since I had something you made!"

"I agree," Akaashi nodded in agreement, adding on some chocolate sprinkles on the whipped cream before serving it to the young child. "Here you go, Lev."