Morgana looked down, "I'm sorry."

Hera shook her head, "No, it's all right. It was a long time ago. Anyway, this is about your mother. Not me. The mortal again crossed The Veil in search for her some weeks later. Your mother begged for help – Titiana heard her. Titiana knew the mortal would pursue her until the ends of the earth if she did not take a drastic measure. She turned her in to the banshee and The White Lady in one. She misses you Morgana. But it is best that you never meet again. Truly, it is.

"No doubt you are wondering where my son comes from. He is not really Zeus' son, but his grandson. From Perseus. Janeco was turned into a beast by me, yes. Not because of the reason he believes, but because of his arrogance and conceit that he used to have over his beauty. I raised him as my own out of pity. He was out of all the sons of his the least loved, the least wanted. He wasn't a very beautiful child to be honest – but he grew out of it obviously, which is why he became so vain. I do want you to know, that I regretted my curse, and looked for ways to revoke it myself, but I bound it by The Unseen One. It could not be broken by anything, other than what I cursed it to be. Know though, I love him as my own though. Take good care of him."

She nodded and began to walk away. There was another matter that she wished to discuss with Hera. However, now knowing that Hera was possibly not the reason for all the tortures behind the lovers of Zeus, she wasn't sure. But she could sympathize. What should I do? I want revenge... I must have it, but I do not know what to do.

"Hera... my sister..."

Hera turned, her look was very majestic – but very mysterious and knowing, "I know about your sister. It has been attended to. With a vengeance."

Morgana's mouth opened not knowing what to do or say.

Hera sighed, "You are too young yet to have such deeds placed at your feet. One day you will fall into this path. Every Fae does... but for now use your powers for good. Let them grow. Become powerful Morgana. Then you will have the strength to fight." She completely turned to face her, "In a couple of years you will be my dear, and when you are, if you still feel... the need for vengeance, I'll be waiting. And so will he. I will make certain of it." She nodded with a twitch on her lips at the young Fae, and turned to walk back to the party.

Morgana was breathing heavily. It was taken care of already. By Hera herself. Perhaps it was best. But yes, she will listen to Hera. She will grow powerful and strong. Then she will put it right. She looked over, in the trees, barely visible through the mist was Zeus. His hair was silver as the moon – or like the lightening that could spark from his very fingers at any time, his eyes were like looking at the sky during daybreak – light gold. He was attractive and obviously, being the most well known lover of women she ever heard of, he knew it too. He was nodding his head 'yes', then he came out into the moonlight, and took the other way around back to the party.

Unsure what that all entailed she dared not approach and find out. After all, he was the world's most prolific womanizer. Briefly, she wondered if he was her sister's attacker, but then she remembered one thing only known among the Fae: after he had raped Hera, he had become so disgusted with himself that he wept and did not take food or drink for years. He also vowed he would never, ever force a woman's love. He would scheme and do anything he could to get into his interest's bed, but it would never be through force. Never again.

She didn't know if she should admire him or hate him. Rape seemed to be something that all of the Greek SuperFae, as they were so disapprovingly referred to in jeering conversations, were guilty of at some time or another. Poseidon's indiscretion was the most famous. The situation of that poor woman – Medusa was always something she had a morbid fascination with. Lots of it made no sense, and even more of it seemed so unjust that Athena's father should have punished her for it. But it never happened. Which made her wonder what was going on. It was a centuries behind her now, but she couldn't help lingering on it every time the thought popped in to her head. She shook her head and went back to the celebration.