Chapter 29 [broken]

Start from the beginning

"Omg, omg, OMG. OK OK uh I'll get it right now I'll be home in five minutes" she squealed.

I cut the line and sighed, what if Wyatt doesn't want the baby? What if he's not ready? He has enough problems to deal with right now what if the baby is one of them?

Five minutes later Kayla came rushing in with a huge grin, she gave me the pregnancy tester and I took it.

"I'll be waiting right here" she said smiling.

I walk inside the washroom and use the pregnancy tester.

Now I have to wait for five minutes.

After waiting for five minutes I checked to see a the line which was positive, I was pregnant with Wyatt's baby.

I slowly come out of the washroom,

"WELL" she asked.

"I'm pregnant"

"Oh my god yes! Congratulations! AHHH come on let's go tell Wyatt. He can really use a good news right now" Kayla said taking my hand.

I smiled, maybe he will be happy just like Kayla.

We entered his office instead of knocking and when I saw what was going on. I wished I never came in.

Crystal and Wyatt kissing. Wyatt's arms wrapped around her waist while her hand was wrapped around his neck.

My vision got blurry since my eyes started to tear up.

"Wyatt" I whispered.

They both separated and Wyatt looked at me. His eyes widened and he got up.

"Babe, it's not what I-"

He was cut off by Kayla,

"Please, it's exactly what it looks like"

I couldn't stand there anymore I ran back into my room and locked the door, I sat down leaning on the door.

Why would he do this to me? What have I ever done. Was he just playing me? Is he tired of me because he has sex with me? Does he regret it?

All these questions rushing through my head. I look at the pregnancy test and throw it on the floor and it broke.

Just like my heart.

Just like my trust.

I didn't know what to do, without thinking I took my phone and called the only person I could think of at the moment.

Ring, ring, ring, ring, ring, rin-

"Hello"

"Z-Zack"

"What's wrong Violet"

"C-can you p-please pick me u-up"

"Of course, I'm coming"

I wiped my tears and ended the call. The door started to bang but I didn't open it.