s i x t e e n

Yo! I've lost my streak once again, =(, but there was two updates in one  day! Also when the chapter headers are spaced that's me writing, but when they aren't its the creator writing! So, if there is any changes in the writing styles that's the only reason! On to the story.

Ski mask's P.O.V

"Did you get the drinks?" 

"SHUT UP SKIIYUH! I TOLD YOU I DID!" Damn she make a nigga wanna go back to jail. I shift in my seat as she throws one of those weird stares at me, but honestly I give zero damns because it make her look like a corndog with hair.

"Well, you ain't gotta be rude. Oh! That reminds me gotta' call Ma!" Ugh, this girl and her Ma get on my last nerve, everytime she call that lady she always gets super loud no matter who around her, she always gotta boost her tone quality to max to talk to her Ma! Ol' biscuit head ass.

Two freeway exits later

"Okay I'll unload the drinks and you go round up whoever else in the house so it don't look obvious." Skiiyuh said as she dug in the trunk of my car. I stopped in my tracks looking st her suspicously she never offer to do labor if she don't got to, so I told her I'll do it and she go round up everybody.

She hit me in my back so hard I almost wheazed, "Did I stutter I said YOU go do it, so YOU gone do it!" Stupid monkey looking ass heffa.

I rounded up basically everybody in the house except Trunks because he was, where he was. Anyway.

Once everyone was situated on the various couches set up in the house: 

Skiiyuh finally made herself and the drinks appear after what seemed like hours we finally begu the game, that we created: 21 drinks for everybody

"Everyone takes 21 drinks, of their choice, and whoever isn't drunk by the end of it wins the game, y'all don't get a prize though, well you do, a bag of fifty cent chips out of the trunk in my car- well, nevermind Skiiyuh's eating them," Me and Skiiyuh wouldn't drink any shts we sat close to each other so we could poor apple juice in our cups discretly.

Some rounds later:

Lil Pump knocked out a couple of rounds ago, despite him and his lean addiction, Wifi left his 'boyfriend' was calling him (that's what X said anyway, but X was drunk so I don't believe that), Smokepurrp was still going strong, but he wasn't paying attenton instead he had his head buried neck deep in his phone, and X and Jasmine were getting closer. 

Operation (changed from 'make her h2o', due to copyright purposes) #eatthatkittykatboii was in motion. Awe shit I'm starting to talk like her to, I really need to start hitting up that girl on my phone she was real cute.

Anyway, Jasmine had her head leaned on X's shoulder, but because of X just coming from his XXL cypher (watch that your mind is gonna be blown) he was still kind of in his feelings, but Jasmine was rubbing all on his thigh and he had his hand on her knee it was as Skiiyuh would say, "A Jesus given image! O! Bless my soul~!"

"Yo! We go take Pump to his room-" Pump cut us off with his stupid, "every1noiflexboiiii" Skiiyuh shook her hand and pulled him up with one of his hands, but I grabbed the back of his neck and hefted him up, when he was semi-steady I pushed him forward and Skiiyuh was behind me. 

After we dropped him off at his room, Skiiyuh locking the inside of his room becasue various people are drunk in here and Pump undressed himself so things could happen, with Pumps dreads he- anyway.

Me and Skiiyuh headed up to the guest room where I hooked my computer up to the camera we set up in the living room, and X's room, since Jasmine and X have a kind of joint room.

Que to the living room

"You know I like your cyper even though it was kind of whacky, and against my morals."Jasmine said to X as he rolled his neck and put his head on top of hers.

"I just wanted the people to know, I'm faithful to the king down there." Jasmine pulled away slightly from X, and looked at him her already big eyes increasing tenfold.

"Oh, X, baby you need help," Jasmine sat up and kissed X's forhead. He pulled her back down onto his lap. 

(If you strained your ears you could here Skiiyuh shouting for joy thanking the Lord for aiding her in her heavenly mission)

"Listen Jasmine no matter what I do, how many girls I go out with or whatever, I'll always pick you." X said looking up to her, as she was taller sitting on his lap, Jasmine smiled and muttered a small, 'me too,'

Back to the room: Author's P.O.V

"Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes! OOOOOOOOH LORD That's wha I'm talkin' 'bout!" Skiiyuh hit her hands down on the keyboard macking the microphone turn on without either of the two imbeciles sitting in the room notice.

"That's my boi X get deep up in that P-U-S-S-Y!" Ski shouted doing that little back bend hip move dance. 

Everything they said was said on through the microphone in the living room. Everything.

"You get it Jasmine get that dagger! Wait nevermind wait till your married!" Jasmine laughed at that both X and Jasmine looked at the camera and got up.

Ski and Skiiyuh didn't notice anything to busy with their celebration to notice. All of a sudden the room where the two goof balls were hiding was busted down, X and Jasmine standing where it used to be holding hands.

"Y'all know we knew that y'all was conspiring this whole time?" Jasmine said as she stuck herself to X's waist. X nodded in confirmation wrapping his arm around her waist.

"It worked didn't it!" Skiiyuh shouted as her and Ski mask ran around in circles, doing the bunny hop and everything. 

X and Jasmine despite being drunk, or thats what Ski and SKiiyuh thought sat down on the bed in the room and looked at Ski mask and SKiiyuh with smiles on their face.

"You knw what X?"

"What?"

"We really are their parents aren't we?" 

X chuckled and sat in thought, "As long as I'm the husband yeah."

They kissed, and Skiiyuh and Ski mask continued on with their stupid anticts.

THE END. . .

OF THIS CHAPTER!

1080 words, unedited, y'all this is not the end we still got 14 more chapter to go, SKi's got quite the surprise next chapter though so tune in NEXT TIME!