We need to talk. Now

Start from the beginning

"No! You don't understand! We're over Budder! OVER!" Crystal was screaming. Budder was standing opposite her with a look of disgust on his face.

"What did I do? What did I EVER do!?" he yelled back "Nothing! That's what I've done. Nothing at all!" Crystal looked at him with distain.

"You've changed Budder. I thought you were different" she said. Budder shook his head mad.

"No, I'm not the one who changed. You are. I thought YOU were different Crystal" his face turned to one of sorrow "but I guess not. Just go" Crystal looked at him surprised

"So that's it?" she asked, anger in her voice "That's all? that's it? We're just over?" Budder nodded

"Yep, that's what you wanted. Isn't it?" he asked. Crystal looked even more surprised and confused

"yes but-" she started. He cut her off by raising his hand

"Then that's what you'll get. I'll leave you alone" He said "But in return. Don't visit the Sky kingdom. You wont be welcome" And with that he turned and walked down the hall. Crystal watched him go with a passive face.

She didn't notice Mineral and the others watching her as she looked down at her hand. Orange magic enveloped it and she raised her hand, aiming at Budder as he walked. Mineral's eyes went wide. Quickly she stepped in front of Crystal before she could throw it.

"Hey!" Mineral said sternly as she moved to be standing in front Crystal "you can't use magic in the castle. Not unless you're in the training hall. And you defiantly can't kill anyone with it."

Crystal's magic went out in surprise. Her surprise soon turned to anger though.

"And who says I can't use my powers?" She asked. Mineral's gaze hardened.

"Me, the owner of the castle" She responded. Crystal took an involuntary step backwards. She quickly recovered.

"What makes you think you can boss me around?" Crystal asked "It's not like you could really do anything to me" Mineral raised an eyebrow

"What makes you think that?" Mineral asked. A grin formed on her face.

"Oh, this is good" She said circling Crystal "You think I'd be intimidated because your dad's Herobrine?" She couldn't help but laugh a bit at this. Crystal looked at her shocked again. And again, her shock turned to anger.

"Why are you laughing at that? If I ask him to he'd probably kill you" Crystal said sounding mad. She didn't notice Herobrine standing behind her.

"Oh really?" He asked "I would?" Crystal turned around and looked at him as he pushed through the crowd of astonished people, all color draining from her face.

"I, um,- I just thought-" She stuttered. Herobrine walked towards her with a smirk.

"It's ok Diamond but no I wouldn't." he said "The only way I would do that is if someone hurt you" Crystal smiled at him, pretending to be embarrassed. Mineral tried not to gag.

"Sorry, I just thought you'd help me with that" Crystal said looking at the ground. Herobrine smiled at her.

"No, but I can teach you how to killing. It could be like a father daughter day" Herobrine said. Mineral rolled her eyes.

"Ok, if you plan on doing that get out of my kingdom. You're not killing any of my people. Too many have died already" She said. Herobrine looked at her amused.

"And what would you do to stop us?" He asked. Mineral smirked

"Oh, you know. Being friends with Notch's daughter, plus since she helps me rule this kingdom it's technically hers too and I don't think you'd want to make your brother mad" Mineral said. The look on Herobrine's face slowly dropped.