Clementine's Prt 3

Start from the beginning

"When we you going to spill us this tea?" I ask.

"When all my bitches come over." She says. Just then a hard smack landed on Lailah's ass.

"What I told you about cursing?" Tyrone asks. I chuckle to myself myself.

"Ooo Stacey she in trouble." I say. Stacey laughs.

"I heard that through the phone." She says. Lailah rubs her butt.

"Oww, Baby that hurts. You could've at least warned me about that smack." She says.

"I warned you too many times." He says. Just then Adonis came in the dining room where we are located.

"Damn, I heard that smack from the living room." He says. I laugh.

"How?" I ask.

"When 2k is paused I hear everything. " he says while staring at Lailah's phone.

"Hey Stacey, y'all coming over today?" He asks.

"Wassup bro. Yeah, we are." She says. I look over at Lailah who was too busy getting her booty rubbed, by Tyrone to pay attention to what we was saying. Adonis wraps his arms around me .

"That could be us, but I know you would smack the hell out of me if I did that." He says. I chuckle while turning to face him.

"I'm glad you know me daddy." I say , while tracing my fingers from his jawline to his waist. I wrapped my arms around him and stared at him. He chuckles while keeping his hands in the same spot they were in at first.

"Earth to headasses!! We are three minutes away." Damn. Stacey drives like a bat out of hell. I mean she only stays 10 minutes away already , but still manages make it here in 5 minutes.

"Okay." Both Lailah and I say. Adonis takes his hand off my ass.

"Man, let me stop." He says. Tyrone let go of Lailah a few seconds later.

"Right because I might end up having to borrow one of your rooms messing around with Lailah." He says. Lailah laughs while looking up at him.

"You started it." She says.

"I know, but you know how I like to finish stuff ." He says while biting his lip, and letting her go.

"Let me go open this door for Stacey and Nigel." I said. As soon as I unlock the door . Stacey jumped on me.

"Ment!!" She yells. I laugh to myself while hugging her.

"Hey bitch." I yell. Nigel shakes his head.

"Didn't you guys see each other three days ago?" He asks. I rolled my eyes.

"Don't be a hater." I said.

"DoN'T bE a HaTEr." He mocked. Once they both came in the living room, Lailah smiled.

"Hey hoe!!" She yells, while giving Stacey a hug.

"Where is Kacey fine ass?" She asks.