friend, Please

*Josh p.o.v*

Did Tyler just say I was lovely? Dose Tyler feel the same way? "Josh, will you go out with me?"  "Is was just going to ask the same question!" "So is that a yes!?" "Yes Tyler will go out with you!"  "Wait! Josh we shouldn't tell any one." "But Tyler I want people to know about us." "Josh I don't want to get you in any more trouble. Lets just keep it a secret for now." "ok." I just decied to not argue with ryler. "So mabey Saturday we can hang out?" I asked Tyler. "Sher, but I should get going." "ok bye Tyler." "bye josh."

*Tyler's p.o.v*

I started walking home. I was so woried that me mom and dad would find out about me and Josh. We have a date are something like that on Saturday and its Thursday night and now that I think about it when I get home I should go to bed. When I got home I tried to open the door but it was locked. I tried calling me mom and she didn't ansewer. Them I called my dad and he didn't ansewer eathier. I called Josh and asked him if I would stay the night because my parents already looked the door and they didn't answer their phones. Was walking back to josh's witch wants far away. On my way I texted my mom and said that I'm staying with Josh because she looked me out. When I got to josh's house I saw he was sitting on the pourch waiting for me.  "Tyler you can sleep in my brother's bed are with me you know so you can be safe." i smiled and started walking to Josh and I told him I'd sleep with him because you can never be too safe. When we got in josh's room I set my backpack down and yes I still had it with me. I also took my shirt off because that's how I sleep and I know that's how Josh sleeps to. So we just slept toghter that night and I don't regtet a thing.