Ignoring *

For any chapter with mature content the title will have a * next to it.

Robin X Will

As usual Will sat in the tavern trying to drink his depression away. It of course worked until he woke up the next morning and then cried his eyes out. He would never admit to it though.

The door opened and Robin walked in and sat down across from him. Will didn't pay much attention to him though and just took another drink.

"Are you trying to ignore me," Robin asked and Will just took another sip. "Answer me mate," Robin said.

"No. Just choosing not to talk to you at this moment in time. Oh I guess I am," Will said and Robin just gave him an annoyed look.

"May I ask why," Robin questioned.

"You can ask but doesn't mean I plan on answering," Will said and Robin sighed.

"Why are you so damn difficult," Robin groaned out.

Why are you so damn hot? No Will. Don't think that.

"What did I do to deserve getting ignored," Robin questioned.

"You didn't do anything," Will whispered.

"What," Robin asked.

"You didn't do anything," Will said louder.

"Then why are you ignoring me mate," Robin asked.

"Fuck it," Will said and grabbed Robin's collars and pressed there lips together.

He pulled away and stared at Robin. "There's why," Will said and looked down at the table.

Robin grabbed his chin and Will was prepared to get punched. Instead Robin pressed there lips together and. Will didn't bother questioning anything. He just grabbed the back of Robin's head and deepened the kiss.

"Look while I would love to see this continue, unless you plan on staying dressed, you'll have to leave," the bartender said and the two men stood up and left.

They didn't get far as Robin just pulled Will into an alley. Robin picked Will up and Will wrapped his legs around Robin's waist.

Robin pressed their lips together again and licked Will's bottom lip asking for entrance. Will obliged and opened his mouth. They fought for dominance but Robin won easily.

Robin stood Will up and started to kiss at Will's neck. He pulled away just long enough to pull Will's shirt off before going back to Will's neck. "Mind if I mark you," Robin asked.

Will shook his head and Robin smiled. "Good. Cause I was gonna do it anyways," Robin said and bit down roughly. After making enough marks that you would be able to see them from any direction you looked at Will, Robin started to kiss down Will's slightly muscular torso.

He didn't waste any time making his way down to Will's erection. He unbuttoned Will's jeans and pulled them off leaving Will in just a pair of tight black boxers.

Robin kissed at the clothed erection and Will let out a low moan. Robin continued to do this until Will said," Robin please stop teasing."

"Just this once," Robin said and used his teeth to pull down Will's boxers. He felt Will's cock slap him in face and he slowly started to stroke the seven inches.

He took the tip in his mouth but didn't move. "Robin please," Will begged and Robin wished he had the strength to make Will beg more but he started to slowly make his way down the other man's cock.

Will let out a loud moan when Robin reached the base of his cock. Robin stayed for a moment before coming up for air. He went back down and started to bob his head and he brought his hand up to play with Will's nipples.