The Witches of Tlaxcala (Mexico)

A witch is a woman whose supernatural power is magic, and although their existence has been questioned, witches have unfounded fear throughout humanity because they are directly related to the devil. The stereotype of a witch is an old woman who flies through the heavens on her broom, but the truth is that a witch can have many appearances and can manifest in different ways, even there may be goodness in some of them, In the case of the state of Tlaxcala, where witches have ruined the lives of so many children.

In the early 1990s in communities in southern Tlaxcala, dozens of babies died at night for no apparent reason and all had the same bruising marks on their bodies, the average infant deaths were much higher than in the other communities of Tlaxcala. country; To this type of deaths that were considered supernatural they were called: Witch sucking, because it was said that the witches fed the blood of the infants to kill them, their preferred ones were the baptized babies.

Another of the gifts of witches is that of transformation, these witches used to transform into turkeys and / or fireballs to make their nocturnal trips in search of newborns. Not only in Tlaxcala can be seen the presence of these infernarles beings, because in many other places you can see the fireballs that fly through the skies lurking their probable victims.

Even in the national daily, El Universal, UFO sightings were published in the communities of Tlaxcala, but the inhabitants knew that night lights were not UFOs, if not witches, Satan's servants on their way to do evil.

The inhabitants of the communities were fearful that they began to protect themselves against witches, closed their babies' windows, placed blessed water, open scissors in the shape of a cross, red ribbons and mirrors on their walls, these spells helped That the death rate of the babies decreased considerably; A lady claims to witness a witch trying to go by her grandson, hurriedly put a mirror near the child while she protected him in her arms, when suddenly the mirror flew through the room breaking into a thousand pieces, Says that a witch can not bear to see her reflection because what she sees is how rotten her soul is.

Although it seems to be fanciful tales of terror, today hundreds of people are still reporting witch-watching, especially in rural areas.