"I'm pretty sure sex in the office is a health and safety issue too Tomlinson" I tutted. "Do I have to remind you of your contract and give you a warning, or will you tell me?"

 "You wouldn't dare. It's not like you've never done it before" he countered, one eyebrow tauntingly raised at me. His comment reminded me of all the times I had had sex in the office, the number making me cringe in disgust.

 "I'm the man in charge Tomlinson, I can do whatever the hell I want" I snapped. "Now tell me"

 Louis cleared his throat, leaning forwards over the desk to clasp his hands together on the hardwood surface. He parted his lips to speak, a flood of relief running through me as he was finally going to reveal who the mystery woman was, only for us to be interrupted by the ringing of his phone that sounded throughout my large office.

 I groaned in annoyance, rolling my eyes and flopping back into my chair whilst he checked every pocket that adorned his suit before he finally found his damn phone. He brought it out, his eyes scanning the screen before a smile flashed across his face.

 "Eleanor, hi... Yes I'm still in the meeting with him... No, no, don't worry, you're not interrupting anything... A meeting with Josh in 10 minutes?... Yeah... Yeah, that's fine... I'll see you in a few... Ok, alright... Bye"

 He ended the call, placing the phone down in front of him and trying his best to keep the smile at bay that was threatening to split open on his face.

 "Oh goodness, it's Eleanor isn't it? You're sleeping your PA?" I bewildered. All the colour drained from his face as he gave me a small nod, and I burst out into laughter, my voice roaring even though I didn't even find this situation funny.

 "Louis, I don't know why you're so nervous to tell me, I honestly don't care who you're with. But really, congratulations, Eleanor is great and I'm happy for you both... Just don't have sex anywhere else in my building besides your office, ok?" I instructed, shaking my head slightly when he regained his composure and joined in the laughter.

 "I'll take that into consideration Styles. But how about you? Have you found anyone yet, or are you still sleeping with anything that has legs?" He asked playfully, and my mind instantly thought of Eve.

 Of course Eve and I didn't have anything, well we did but it was only physical and nothing more. Except, these days I found myself thinking of her more and more. She was on my mind a lot, her face popping up whilst I was in the office, in meetings, at home, with Alice. She managed to crawl into my thoughts and overwhelm me, feelings of contentment and excitement settled over me whenever I thought about her, managing to crack an endearing smile on my face without myself even realizing until I felt my cheeks starting to ache.

 "I'll take that as a yes then, so who is it?" he chided when I didn't respond to his question, my thoughts bound on Eve, like they always seem to be nowadays.

 "It's no one, there's no one, you can leave now, this meeting is finished" I swatted him away with my hands, opening up my laptop to try and shut him out so that he'd eventually drop the subject and leave my office. But he was quick to respond, leaning over the desk to shut the lid of my laptop causing me to jerk my hands away from the keyboard and glare at him.

 "You're usually quick to tell me the whoever the lady is that you have in your bed Styles, why won't you tell me this time?" He quirked an eyebrow at me. I wasn't going to tell him that it was my babysitter, no fucking way.

 I gulped under the pressure. Usually I was good at avoiding questions and getting out of the situation unscathed, but that was usually only in business meetings , when I was conversing with people that I didn't know well. But sitting here under Louis' intense stare sent shivers down my spine, and I knew I wouldn't be able to hold out for long under his interrogation. Perhaps it would be easier if I just gave in now.