Deadman Wonderland-Antidote(Candy) 解毒剤(キャンディ)

Start from the beginning

"sweet bean! Sweet bean! sweet bean!" "Shut up and stop pushing me, everyone is staring" shiro was pushing from behind ganta while he was blushing "besides you.." "sweet beans!" "hey where are you going?!" ganta heard a voice and turned around it was makina "5580, Igarashi ganta" "hm? oh to the dog race" "entering? All right, you've read chapter 11 in the rulebook?" "the rules? um well"  "good, make sure you read them carefully, this isn't your ordinary prison" Makina and her assistance walked away "Takami san? this is takami yoh, apparently the death row inmate igarashi ganta is entering today's dog race" the smokes puffed in the air, the music played happily, the prisoners waited near the starting place "Come and see one of deadman wonderland's most popular attractions! the dog race is about to begin! Guests who wish to witness the fun should find a seat in the stadium as quick as possible!"

 Ganta closed the rule book and saw the boy again 'huh?" the boy did some arm stretches "i figured, i'd enter too" "but you're injured" "i try to save as much as i can" Ganta smiled "oh, okay" ganta stood up "by the way i'm takami yoh, you can just call me yoh" "I'm igarashi Ganta" "please to meet you, Ganta-kun"  "I should tell you i'm on the death-" "oh yeah take this" then everyone turned around and stared, there was a group walking by with a huge leader in the middle, one of the guys walked by "Whoo, we got alot of entrants today" the other guy walked the other way "hey its a hundred grands if you win"  "Stop being greed ya losers!" everyone stood silently as they were talking, one of the guys whispered  "kouzuji kazumasa..." "hes entering too?" "I'm out, i don't wanna die" "me too!" Kouzuji(the leader) stood proudly with a grin on his face, ganta stared "i feel like, i've seen him.." "he's kouzuji kazumasa, hes a gold medalist in tae kwon do and a two time D-1 mixed martial arts champ" "the one they call the ultimate warrior?" "yeah, but he lost it all when he fipped out, because some actress he met on a variety show, wouldn't give him her email" then kouzuji turned to ganta "haven't seen you here before, you new?"  

ganta's mouth was covered with his rule book "y-yes" he stepped slower to ganta "i'm kouzuji" "i know, i've seen you on TV" he punched ganta's face into a locker "Ganta-kun!" the group laughed "whenever you see me, smile and bend on your knees! you smile, you clear me a path and yoiu bow down! and you praise me!you say one word and i'll kill you, you ignore me i'll kill you!" then kouzuji noticed yoh was looking somewhere else and bend down to him "Wrong" then yoh gasped as kouzuji tripped him over and stepped on his arm as the bones cracked and broke, ganta stared helplessly "yoh-kun.." "get out there and race! they'll cancel it if anyone quits, you'll all let me win! no one will get in front of me!" "kouzuji makes the rules, losers!" Kouzuji kicked ganta in the stomach with his knee, then shiro came "sweet bread!! i got cookies too! lets eat them before the race!!, whats wrong ganta?" then shiro walked over kouzuji's foot "stomach ache?" then a man stood in front of her "You little bitch!" then she turned and saw kouzuji's angry face "You look just like that whore actress" kouzuji raised his arm to punch shiro but then makina stopped him in time."causing trouble again, 613?" "can't help myself" "i don't exactly dislike curs like yourself, just prepare to die" then another officer came "its time, put on your numbers and wait at the starting place"  they left while ganta looked sadly onto the ground, shiro sat next to ganta and was holding a chocolate cookie "let's eat" she threw a cookie into her mouth "mmm"

everyone was standing in the starting place, ganta was in the middle with the number 7, shiro was there too "every prisoner will be fed with poison in thier collars, unless they eat thier candy every three days or else they'll die, each candy costs one hundred casts" "I have to win no matter what" Ganta put his hand to his chest and was abit confident, takami watched the everyone at the starting place "there's igarashi ganta, just as yoh said" takami set the race to an extreme level "our challengers have come to race for prizes and pride, one hundred thousand casts await for the winner! the rest walk away with a mere scrap sweet bread! there can only be one winner!" the woman shot the starting gun "and they're off!"

the contestants ran, ganta was catching up form behind "need a hundred grand, gotta get that candy.." "first they must clear "heads up hall! who will dodge the deadly blades and advance?" the huge blades swung back and forth, ganta's back was cut, ganta looked at his back as it bleed "huh? are these really-" then he watched a man as he ran through the hall as he was sliced in half with the blades, ganta was frighten "he's.. dead..." the audienced wowed, the contestants jumped from the side but there were guns there and they were shot, ganta made it through "this race is crazy.. how can they enjoy this?!" "next they face the bungee lottery, the long rope's the wrong rope, and if someone picks.." then a man fell and his body was splattered on the ground "its a one way trip as you can see" then two mascots were holding ropes behing ganta "if i pick the wrong one i'll end up like him? wait wait no" then shiro popped out "lets go together Ganta" shiro grabbed a ropeand clipped it to ganta "dammit shiro" then she pushed him off and jumped down with him, luckily ganta was safe, it seemed shiro picked the wrong one but landed safetly, "the next hurdle is the arrow alley, they must dodge the arrow hail and cross the winding bridge for safety,oooh 38 and 55 falls out of bound!" people were shot by the arrows "i smell something burning... more deaths?!" shiro jumped and bumped into ganta to protect him from the arrows "you were wide open ganta" "I almost fell!" they both ran, zouzuji used his group members as a shield.

Next ganta was jumping on balloons and almost fell til shiro bumped into ganta again and saved him, she giggled as she landed on his back "eugh.. i give up.." "just a little further til the bread ganta!" ''i didn't do anything and they lock me up in this madhouse.. i followed the rules and still got beaten up..." Shiro flipped and sat in front of ganta "rules? shiro is supposed to eat one snack a day but i eat it twice, you don't have to follow rules if you don't want to" ganta got up "there's no avoiding it.." ganta and shiro got through other courses, of course shiro was enjoying it but not so much for ganta... then they made it to the end, shiro jumped up and down "sweet bean! sweetbean! sweet bean!" "the final battle royale is about to commence" three left survivors were kouzuji, ganta and shiro. "the rules are simple, whoever holds the deadman ball til the end wins!" "til the end? whens the end?!" 

"Start!" kouzuji, ganta and shiro ran for the ball, kouzuji tripped ganta over but ganta eventually got the ball and slid across the tile floor but then the tiles starting dropping "the panels have started to drop! whoever has the ball at that time wins!" Ganta ran as kouzuji was chasing from behind, ties began to drop more, ganta almost fell in front when the tile fell, ganta ran al over the place trying to avoid kouzuji, shiro watched as they were running,  then ganta was trapped, kouzuji stood in front of him "i'm surprized anyone managed to hang around me for this long, but you're a tough kid aren't you, that's right, i've seen you on TV, Mister middle school mass murderer!" "ganta over here!" shiro waved her hands, Kouzuji turned to shiro "just die already!" then he turned to ganta "whats the point of a death row inmate struggling to live" "i Didn't-" "shut your dam pie hole murderer! even if you win here i'll kill you!" "pass it here ganta!!"

"it doesnt matter if you're in 7th grade, you're on the death row and that means you're gonna be executed" "i said i didn't do it" "ehh?!" then ganta threw the ball into kouzuji's face "bring it asshole!" then shiro caught the ball "if you're going to kill me, then kill me, if you're going to execute me then stop waiting, until then I live by my OWN rules!!" shiro jumped "nice pass!!" then kouzuji stood up "you little shit!" he charged for ganta then more tiles started to drop, shiro fell with the ball, ganta's eye widen, then kousuji fell and was kiled by the spikes at the bottom, shiro was safe, she was hanging upside down on the tile with the ball in her hands "Shiro!" ganta ran to help her, then he noticed red bruises on her body "you were protecting.. me..." then shiro fell backsward and threw the ball at ganta, she giggled "ganta catch!" "if number 7 catches the ball he'll win! ganta reach his hands out and caught shiro and left the ball flying and oulled shiro up "ganta, the ball , why didn't-" "we're gonna eat our bread together right?" shiro smiled "oh okay!!" everyone threw cans verywhere cos there was no winner

"there was no winner in the dog race that day.. so i didn't win the grand prize, so i won't have enough for the candy, tomorrow on the third day.. i'll die...the poison from my collar will kill me..i will be executed.."